Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

i got a big game tonight
the guy i'm facing is 2nd and i'm 1st his one game behind me
and his actually on top in SOD so his a good side if i win i can almost secure promotion in 20/20 which would be good since it's the only one i have a chance of promotion in

roo boys!

I have The Revivals on Friday, a pretty good team struck down by fatigue, and he's third in our SOD league. I need to win to secure promotion spots for both BP and I.

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on February 22, 2011, 08:32:00 AM
I have The Revivals on Friday, a pretty good team struck down by fatigue, and he's third in our SOD league. I need to win to secure promotion spots for both BP and I.
nice

R&B FTW!!!!

Alex7089

I have a huge game, against Miami Heat. I've actually developed a pretty fierce rivalry against this guy, on the field instead of on the TM.
So far I have won 2 and he has won 1. All of them have been important matches none moreso than tonights and our last game.
It is on a flat at his ground. It will be tight. A win secures T20 promotion, a loss and it will come down to NRR as it did (or is) in SOD.

Good news is even for an away game it should bring in some cash.

Cicjose

Alex7089

Huge win Cic - Well done.
Still need to try and upgrade some of those players though ;)

Cicjose

its ok i have three im looking at. but i am skeptical of getting them cause i dont have a lot of money because my last game was at home but the previous game at home was the 15th and im not sure about having to spend all of my money on the players im looking at because they finish tonight :(

i already dropped 20K from my academies last week and i don't want to have to do that again to get more players

Alex7089

How much money do you have?

8-6 Suited

... I thought you had over 350k Cic?

bomberboy0618

Hawka

Won my 11th t20 for the yr from 11  ;D im unstopable

Alex7089

ORLY?
Pyro would beg to differ.

Hawka

Quote from: Alex7089 on February 22, 2011, 05:44:12 PM
ORLY?
Pyro would beg to differ.
im not talkin bout frendlies here lol  ::)

Alex7089

You still lost a T20 :P