Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

If anyone is having trouble sleeping you could watch my game

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=997443

Campbell to Davidson : [misfield] Worked back past the bowler towards mid off where Berry makes a hash of his attempted dive and lets the ball through him.

Addison to Curtin : [misfield] A bit wide outside off, Curtin opens the face to steer it to third man where a misfield from Bee allows the batsmen an extra run.

Not happy

7.1   W   Campbell to Davidson : Campbell strikes! It was outside the off stump, Davidson a bit lazy with the drive through the off side, gets the edge through to French behind the wicket, who takes the catch at a comfortable height.
E. Davidson c D. French b. C. Campbell 11 (25b 0x4 0x6) SR:44.00

This is what i like to see  ;D

9.2   W   Campbell to Stone : Fuller length delivery outside the off stump. Stone drives away from his body with no real foot-work. It looked like the bat hit the ground - hard to say if there was an edge involved.
D. Stone c D. French b. C. Campbell 6 (12b 1x4 0x6) SR:50.00

my number one spinner is struggling on a slow  ::)

Cicjose

G. Bee (rfs)   10   0   76   1   7.60   1   0
W. Daniels (rws)   10   0   77   2   7.70   0   0

These are my spinners figures from my last game

I can understand Daniels figures but Bee is my number 1 and this performance on a slow deck is woeful

8-6 Suited

Its

Because

You

Never

Listen

To

Our

Advice!

Upgrade your damn team as we have been telling you to do for months or stop whining Cicjose. it is really irritating dude.

CrowsFan

Well Cic you were playing on a slow deck as you said which slightly favours spin bowlers, but the weather was humid, which negates the positive effect of the slow deck making it about neutral.
Also the other team was way too strong for you so even in perfect conditions for Bee he would probably have been spanked

roo boys!

Agree. You are improving every so slowly, your starting team is TERRIBLE, they should all be gone within a week or two.

Alex7089

Mine were gone in like 48 hours :P

8-6 Suited

My girlfriends sisters boyfriend... Plays The Wanggers in FTP, rates more than you Cicjose and he has been playing for like 2 weeks.

BECAUSE HE LISTENED.

DazBurg

the fact he hasn't bought a heap of new players and has been playing for awhile u should have a decent bank balance to make some good signings too ;)

roo boys!

DazBurg

and there isn't much point saving ur cash thats what i did and even one was over taking me

but bit the bullet bought 3 new players and in my friendly yesterday i got 148k MR

so not hard to bump up quick

3 weeks ago my best rating to that point was 127 in a friendly

roo boys!

8-6 Suited

roo boys!