Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

thx for the tip hello

should i move borwick to 3 then have o' hanlon at 4 and berry at 5?

Lansdown and the above 3 players i recruited because i was struggling at number 3 

how well do spinners work on flat pitches and whether or not i should have played my spinner today?

Alex7089

Pritchard went up to accomplished form o.O Have fun with that!

Alex7089

I just noticed every player in my senior squad but Vincent is on rested, Vincent revived. Pwned :P

8-6 Suited

All but Hogan are rested for me as well. He has been my captain every match lately as Clements has been failing Giving him another go today though.

pyronerd

roo boys!

Everyone is rested, except for Cullen and Hafeez on revived, and Naved on passable :'(

Cicjose

Quote from: pyronerd on February 15, 2011, 07:39:27 PM
got on to find yet again, i obliterated my opposition :P
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=977731

im not sure you will be promoted tho pyro the guy top of your league is playing bottom next time around

pyronerd

Quote from: Cicjose on February 15, 2011, 07:51:15 PM
Quote from: pyronerd on February 15, 2011, 07:39:27 PM
got on to find yet again, i obliterated my opposition :P
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=977731

im not sure you will be promoted tho pyro the guy top of your league is playing bottom next time around
yeah i dont expect to be promoted,im a bit far behind on the net RR, my guys are doing everything they can to get there at least  :)

roo boys!

Oh damn. The last two remaining bots in my league just got un-botified, including the one I was due to play on Friday. Damn.

pyronerd

Quote from: roo boys! on February 15, 2011, 08:10:05 PM
Oh damn. The last two remaining bots in my league just got un-botified, including the one I was due to play on Friday. Damn.
still a newbie, so pretty much just as good :P

roo boys!

OMFG! Alex, my mate who I just convinced to play FTP just got a team, and he is in your league! You play him tonight! Aviators.

Alex7089

:o
Do you want me to play a weakened team so he doesn't get killed and lose interest?

MajorLazer

Maca, I can't play you on the 20th.

Got GC. :(

Maybe next Thursday?

8-6 Suited

I play the #1 player in the league tonight in the T20, both rating wise and currently rank  unbeaten in the T20 league.

But now, we rate rather similar. In the SOD last week, he rated 168k, I pulled out a 164k.

Crowd   10,883

Banked $25k for this match, extremely happy with that for a T20 considering its an away game. :D

ALEX DON T YOU WILL SCREW YOUR RANKINGS!!!!

MajorLazer

Just realised I'm at home for tonight and away for the SOD.

Gate Takings:   $23,705

Crowd   5,131