Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

I doubt I'll be able to afford him, unless he stays cheap.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cicjose on February 11, 2011, 02:20:49 AM
my second highest scorer was the extras column. :(

hello could have bowled better
Good game though. Now to prepare for Hilly on Sunday :P.

HillHero13

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 11, 2011, 10:44:00 AM

i may aswel forfiet, cranbourne colts keeps putting 100k bids on my players i want, now all the players i want finish during our match :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HillHero13 on February 11, 2011, 10:44:58 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on February 11, 2011, 10:44:00 AM

i may aswel forfiet, cranbourne colts keeps putting 100k bids on my players i want, now all the players i want finish during our match :(
I am also on the lookout for a new player, preferably a Batsman.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: roo boys! on February 11, 2011, 08:36:18 AM
He is just killing FF members left right and centre.

And he is out rated every time too. Luck of the Greek.

Cicjose

Fletch74

You're not struggling CJ. You're bowlers did well.

You should win quite comfortably. ;)

Cicjose

when i posted the link to my game this had just happened

End of over 7 (4 runs) - Cicjose(33-2). 112 runs required from 43 overs. RR 4.71 RRR 2.60

J. Poidevin 4 (1b) , C. Campbell 7 (14b) , M. Kross 4-0-21-2 

6.6 4 Kross to Poidevin : [misfield] Crashed away to the boundary where Kaushal bends down to field the ball and lets it run straight through his fingers. My son has better hand to eye co-ordination, and he's 5!

6.5 W Kross to Sandford : Controversy here as Sandford refuses to walk! Snicko is inconclusive, but Sandford clearly felt there was no edge. Eventually he trudges disconsolately back to the pavilion, but the Match Referee may have something to say about that little episode!
P. Sandford c H. Fuard b. M. Kross 0 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

6.4 . Kross to Sandford : [great fielding] Well cut off in the covers by de Alwis. Campbell sends Sandford back.

6.3 . Kross to Sandford : A good length ball on off-stump, Sandford gets back and defends it to the bowler.

6.2 . Kross to Sandford : Sandford plays and misses nervously outside off.

6.1 W Kross to Manou : [catch] Goes for the big lofted drive, but doesn't time it at all and rather tamely picks out Thomas on the edge of the circle.

D. Manou c R. Thomas b. M. Kross 21 (24b 2x4 0x6) SR:87.50

Cicjose

15.6 W Musch to Campbell : Brilliance from Musch, and he fully deserves it too. Drags Campbell down the wicket, beats him in flight, and Fuard stumps him with consummate ease.
C. Campbell st H. Fuard b. A. Musch 34 (44b 3x4 0x6) SR:77.27

Fletch74

Well you just lost your 4th wicket, but as long as you haven't got your players playing aggressively you should get up.

It's a green wicket. Wickets will fall. Never play aggressively on a green wicket.

Cicjose

I always have my one of my openers and my number 3 set to aggressive the rest will bat neutral except the last two who bat defensively, in normal circumstances

24.3 W Thomas to Richter : Missing off, missing leg, plumb as they get.

G. Richter lbw b. R. Thomas 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

24.2 W Thomas to O'Connor : [stumped] Smart stumping! Pushed across O'Connor, who drives lustily and misses, dragging the back foot forward and Fuard, after collecting nicely, whips off the bails just before O'Connor could drag the foot back in.

E. O'Connor st H. Fuard b. R. Thomas 14 (20b 1x4 0x6) SR:70.00

Fletch74

Depends on the wicket for me. Hard/Flat - I play a off/on aggressive tactic (ie 1,3,5,7, etc)

Dry/Crumbling/Uneven I leave all players on neutral.

Sticky/Slow/Green I use a defensive approach similar to the Hard/Flat tactic leaving the ones who would be on a gressive above as Neutral and the others on Defensive.

Cicjose

Kross to Bee : [catch] Out! Bee has nicked a regulation outswinger from Kross to Musch at first slip.
G. Bee c A. Musch b. M. Kross 19 (19b 1x4 1x6) SR:100.00

I cannot take a trick. I really need this win to cement my spot in the division for next season

Fletch74

You might be a in a bit of trouble now CJ. Lost a few wickets

End of over 26 (6 runs) - Cicjose(121-8). 24 runs required from 24 overs. RR 4.65 RRR 1.00
W. Daniels 2 (3b) , R. Addison 0 (3b) , M. Kross 8-0-41-3

Cicjose

I had Daniels opening the batting at the start of the season so im hoping he can get me over the line here

I also lost 4 / 6 in 2.2 overs