Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool.
Girl: yeah he is sooo Alex
That is me 8)

Alex7089

CrowsFan

In early European lore the demigod James was said to possess unrivaled charm and seductive prowess in addition to having genitalia of supernatural size. Throughout medieval times and up until the late Renaissance, Pagan and Christian farmers routinely prayed to James as a god of fertility, believing that his massive penis would inspire them to spectacular heights of fertility. Today, the term James still carries with it subtexts of truly gigantic genitals which is perhaps why James is the name most frequently given to male newborns in the United States.
Currently the word James can be used to mean an enormous penis and anyone with that name can be assumed to possess a heavy and girthy penis.

"I don't think I could ever fit a James in my mouth."

roo boys!

Boomz

MajorLazer

MajorLazer

End of over 40 (10 runs) - John Howard's Coathangers(273-4) RR 6.82
C. Carew 109 (76b) , K. Tamblyn 2 (2b) , M. Johnstone 8-0-79-1

100s to Williamson and Carew. Good total on a green pitch.

Alex7089

End of over 40 (12 runs) - Feeling Sheepish(271-5) RR 6.78
E. Hill 48 (28b) , G. O'Meagher 78 (64b) , H. Kelly 8-1-64-1

I start searchiing internet giberish on urban dictionary then come back AND GREGORY IS A WARMED SEXY MUFFIN!
Hill did well also.

CrowsFan

Ok well back to the cricket folks :P

End of over 40 (7 runs) - The Matchbox Matadors(225-8) RR 5.62
J. Mathers 12 (13b) , W. Nevill 7 (9b) , A. Kabir 8-0-53-2

Not a bad score on an uneven pitch. Should hopefully be able to defend that.

On another note I was wondering if I could get some advice on my player Donfeld.
I have had him opening the batting, but the last 5 times he has opened he has scored 2, 4, 11, 7, 0, which is not very good. During that time he has also batted at 5 where he scored 66 and at 3 where he got 37 not out. Should I drop him down the order? If I do who should open out of these two: Temiz or Davis? Or should I start giving Stroetinga experience and drop Davis?

roo boys!

End of over 40 (7 runs) - Saber Tooth Tigers(146-9) RR 3.65
A. Ramprasad 0 (0b) , A. Vijayalakshmi 47 (86b) , J. Williams 8-0-27-0

Shame didn't get to bowl them out...but trying Athans at 3 and my best batsman Eisler opening today, my assistant told me so :P

roo boys!

End of over 2 (8 runs) - Roo Boys!(21-0). 126 runs required from 38 overs. RR 10.50 RRR 3.32
A. Eisler 16 (10b) , S. Ghauri 5 (2b) , K. Shrisha 1-0-8-0

Next ball: four. Good stuff.
Ahh Ghauri out for a quick 13 from 5 balls, with 3 4's in that.

CrowsFan

End of over 3 (4 runs) - TorontoMLeafs(12-1). 214 runs required from 37 overs. RR 4.00 RRR 5.78
M. Phillips 0 (4b) , L. Joyce 3 (4b) , W. Nevill 2-0-8-1

Good start :)

Anybody want to help me out with my earlier question?

Alex7089

Donfield - Train fielding while he is young, it will train faster, and make sure you play him every week and if you get a really easy game in T20/SOD play him, he needs experience ;)
Donfeld at 4, Temiz at 3 for me. Play Stroetinga, nice endo s he wouldn't go badly opening and poor exp for a 16 yo is great, if you build that you have a monster ;)

pyronerd

back off-topic for a sec
http://www.urbandictionary.com/iphone/#define?term=dane ;D

still jealous of your name meaning CF :P