Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Bazinga

Check out this for a super over  ;D

11.1 . Robinson to Stephensen : Robinson bowls that one a tad short of good length and Stephensen blocks it confidently.
11.2 W Robinson to Stephensen : Oh my ... what a soft dismissal! The ball stopped a touch on Stephensen who was on the back foot and he ended up chipping it straight to cover. Tame way to get out. Robinson can't believe his luck.
A. Stephensen c W. Stewart b. H. Robinson 18 (22b 1x4 1x6) SR:81.82
11.3 W Robinson to Johnston : Loud scream for LBW. The umpire pauses for a moment before raising the finger. Superb bowling from Robinson, getting the ball to move off the seam.
T. Johnston lbw b. H. Robinson 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00
11.4 W Robinson to Berger : A wild slog induces a top edge that swirls in the air before being pouched by Mooljee
A. Berger c B. Mooljee b. H. Robinson 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

A hattrick for Robinson!
11.5 1 W Robinson to Goldsmith : [runout] Played past point and the batsmen decide to take on the fielder. Sadly they are both watching the ball and collide. A wild throw comes in and is taken by Mooljee mid-pitch, who has the presence of mind to select the correct end and throw down the stumps.
B. Goldsmith run out (B. Mooljee) 16 (29b 1x4 0x6) SR:55.17
11.6 W Robinson to Wall : Nips back in sharply and Wall gets hit high on the pad. A loud confident appeal for lbw is turned down, the ball rolls away to third man and is fielded by Baloch who scores a direct hit at the striker's end, removing Coombe.
B. Coombe run out (M. Baloch) 0 (0b 0x4 0x6) SR:

My first hat-trick  ;D followed by 2 runouts

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=987368

HillHero13

Quote from: Bazinga on February 05, 2011, 11:10:07 PM

11.1 . Robinson to Stephensen : Robinson bowls that one a tad short of good length and Stephensen blocks it confidently.
11.2 W Robinson to Stephensen : Oh my ... what a soft dismissal! The ball stopped a touch on Stephensen who was on the back foot and he ended up chipping it straight to cover. Tame way to get out. Robinson can't believe his luck.
11.3 W Robinson to Johnston : Loud scream for LBW. The umpire pauses for a moment before raising the finger. Superb bowling from Robinson, getting the ball to move off the seam.
11.4 W Robinson to Berger : A wild slog induces a top edge that swirls in the air before being pouched by Mooljee

A hattrick for Robinson!
11.5 1 W Robinson to Goldsmith : [runout] Played past point and the batsmen decide to take on the fielder. Sadly they are both watching the ball and collide. A wild throw comes in and is taken by Mooljee mid-pitch, who has the presence of mind to select the correct end and throw down the stumps.
11.6 W Robinson to Wall : Nips back in sharply and Wall gets hit high on the pad. A loud confident appeal for lbw is turned down, the ball rolls away to third man and is fielded by Baloch who scores a direct hit at the striker's end, removing Coombe.

mines still better :D

pyronerd

Quote from: Bazinga on February 05, 2011, 11:10:07 PM

A hattrick for Robinson!

crazy  :o almost as good as hillys a few days ago, although it would have been more influential on the scoreboard then hillys

HillHero13

not really, of they had got runs in that over i would have lost.

pyronerd

Quote from: HillHero13 on February 05, 2011, 11:12:49 PM
not really, of they had got runs in that over i would have lost.
if they made more runs your players would have attacked a bit more and probably would have got the total anyway, and if u had of bowled a maiden with no wickets the result would have been the same :P

HillHero13

i won on the last ball of the innings, also, i don't think salah would have bowled a maiden, when 25 from the 3 overs he had already bowled.

Bazinga

either way .. its still flowering awesome to get a hat-trick   ;D  and it wasn't against a bot.  :o

HillHero13

neither was mine, but still awesome stuff there baz.

8-6 Suited

And yours Hilly was in the last over of the match. His clearly wasn't.

HillHero13

innings, yes, but lets not allow what happen on the FTP forums happen here.

pyronerd

Quote from: HillHero13 on February 05, 2011, 11:21:24 PM
innings, yes, but lets not allow what happen on the FTP forums happen here.
what happened there?

HillHero13

8-6 Suited

the end of the innings is when they are most aggressive though Hilly, not in the middle. That makes his slightly better in my opinion.

pyronerd

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on February 05, 2011, 11:24:21 PM
the end of the innings is when they are most aggressive though Hilly, not in the middle. That makes his slightly better in my opinion.
and also batsmen are more agressive in a T20 then a SOD match