Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Cicjose

He is starting a spinner on a flat deck?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Cicjose on January 12, 2011, 12:32:27 PM
He is starting a spinner on a flat deck?
he hasnt signed in since the 1st.

Cicjose

should be good for me then? but his teams isnt fatigued  :'(

Hawka

Upgraded my ground to 6k
decent fist over in youth

End of over 1 (5 runs) - Hawka C.C(5-0) RR 5.00
R. Hunter 1 (1b) , V. Howard 3 (5b) , M. Potter 1-0-5-0

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Cicjose on January 12, 2011, 12:33:29 PM
should be good for me then?
yeah maybe, one of his guys is exhausted fatigue

Cicjose

Site Maintenance

Wed 12-Jan 00:37:41

Friday 21:30 - Full database backup underway. Should take about 30 minuters. Affected transfers will have their deadlines extended by 2 hours.

Heavy clouds scud across the ground, it begins to look rather gloomy and then the rain begins to fall. On come the groundsmen. Is that the light or heavy covers they are laying on the pitch?...

This page is being displayed because the game was unable to handle your request. This is usually due to one of the following reasons:

The daily backup of the game database is in progress. This occurs at 21:40 each day and usually takes 10 minutes to complete.
The FTP team are installing a new game version. This usually causes an outage of a couple of minutes.
The server is trying to handle more requests that it can cope with. Usually this sort of situation is resolved within a few minutes.
Something a little more serious has happened :(
The 'Site Maintenance' page will automatically refresh every two minutes and attempt to connect to the game. Feel free to leave it open, and thanks for your patience.

Why not check out the game forums during the delay?

bomberboy0618

Cicjose

9.1   3   Robin to Driscoll : Driscoll drives the ball skillfully between cover and mid off, sending the ball to deep cover on the boundary.

Das's emo fringe impairs his vision and he struggles to pick the ball up cleanly, but it eventually reaches Gazi with only 3 being added to the score. Das is lucky it wasn't more.

Need to attack more now

Robin to Driscoll : [missed stumping] Driscoll charges down the pitch but is unable to reach the pitch of the ball. The ball spins viciously and the keeper can't take it properly and the batsman is able to get back in his crease.

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

15.4   W   Robin to Mortimer : Tossed up on the stumps and Mortimer slogs across the line. The ball clips the leading edge and balloons up towards mid-off.

P. Mortimer c N. Khalim b. M. Robin 32 (38b 1x4 1x6) SR:84.21

Bashar to Piper : Whoah, that's huge! Massive! Gigantic! But enough about the lady in the crowd, back to the cricket... dot ball.

Im in trouble now

18.3   1 W   Durani to Driscoll : Ooh, a close call for the run out and some great work from Khairuddin. The ball was down leg and turned round to fine leg where Khairuddin flung it back in and Gazi whipped the bails off. Despite a huge dive, Driscoll was out by millimetres, but it took several camera replays to confirm this.
D. Driscoll run out (I. Khairuddin) 67 (63b 7x4 1x6) SR:106.35

21.3   4   Bashar to Piper : Terrible delivery from Bashar! Short and wide, and with no deep point in position that's been cut away for four.

First boundary in 4 overs

Hawka

goin great

End of over 29 (11 runs) - Hawka C.C(195-1) RR 6.72
V. Howard 118 (96b) , R. Sainsbury 58 (63b) , R. Winter 7-0-60-0

chrisuzz

could have a look at my AR he is 23 adn reas/accom/accom low batting though :P

Hawka

End of over 40 (6 runs) - Hawka C.C(289-3) RR 7.22
V. Howard 170 (128b) , M. Simpson 1 (2b) , M. Potter 8-0-45-2

Cicjose

Barlow 21

Cic I`d recommend getting this guy. He is a Acc/Acc Fast Medium and he has a low wage.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=315455

cookie311993

i just installed some upgrades to my stadium to increase capacity to 9k