Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Master Q on January 07, 2011, 04:09:06 PM
Sure  :)
Ok well you don't have any free slots for friendlies in the next 2 weeks, so let me know when you are free ;)

8-6 Suited

CF, have you played GS yet? Frankston.No doubt he will be asking for a game for next Thursday at some point haha. I'm probably going to play him next Sunday maybe. But Thursday he will need a match.

CrowsFan

Nah I haven't.
I will go challenge him then. Thanks shaggy :)

McRooster

Strong SOD win today by the fro!  ;D

Mike Whitney's afro! won by 107 runs
Campbell 138 (123) and new recruit Kris 'Sheets' Sheridan with 108 (96).
Hogg fresh from his weeks rest with 3fer and Van Gulik with 3fer did the damage with the ball.

Match rank of 122,341 v 101,575  :)

8-6 Suited

No problems CF mate. He is doing some work at the moment for me organizing a builder to fix the decking at the new place and getting some quotes but I imagine he should be around in the next hour or so to accept.

Master Q

Quote from: McRooster on January 07, 2011, 06:19:35 PM
Strong SOD win today by the fro!  ;D

Mike Whitney's afro! won by 107 runs
Campbell 138 (123) and new recruit Kris 'Sheets' Sheridan with 108 (96).
Hogg fresh from his weeks rest with 3fer and Van Gulik with 3fer did the damage with the ball.

Match rank of 122,341 v 101,575  :)
Nice Work  ;)

PS: I'm ready for you to PM me, I've made a decision  ;)

chrisuzz

Mc R  You might need to upgrade your ground capacity, you had a ful house in you match :)

8-6 Suited

Zz, I feel sorry for GS, he maxes out nearly every week but he barely ever makes a profit if ever haha :P

Alex7089

Sounds like he needs to sell a player or two :p Or promote XD

chrisuzz

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 07, 2011, 06:55:31 PM
Zz, I feel sorry for GS, he maxes out nearly every week but he barely ever makes a profit if ever haha :P
haha is he playing like div 6 or something ?

Im just trying to stay in my league at the moment Alex :P

8-6 Suited

He has like 90-95k wages in Div 5 SOD, Div 6 T20 and Youth lol He is still in Aus but promoted in SOD due to the bot flush. I believe he is moving to Scotland though next season. He should win all his leagues though except probably SOD but will be top 3 I think.

bomberboy0618

chrisuzz

Well at the moment the only league i look like staying up in is SOD and im sitting in a promotion spot in that :P
But Div 4 wont be that bad Div 3 would be nice though

Ummm you get more runs than him Cic ?? ;D

bomberboy0618

i know how to beat me, give me donuts  :)

Cicjose