Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Mines horrible  :'(
So is my bowling  :'(

DazBurg

u know looking at this player predictor it reckons the 20 year old i bought ritula for 22k who is reli/reli but secondaries of reas field/endurance and power

at my academy level of satisfactory by the time his going to turn 25 though my academy should be higher by then he should be outs/outs cap field reli endurance and reasonable power but be perfect age to train that

hope it's right

EDIT it actually says spec for batting but wouldn't e that high cuz the gap is bigger from outs to spec and he even said he didn't know the gap so hasn't changed it

Alex7089

Holy Daz :O
Makes me wonder if Shagmeister could reach excep/excep?
He has nice secondaries and gifted power, so he has plenty of time. We will see.

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 04, 2011, 08:23:56 PM
Holy Daz :O
Makes me wonder if Shagmeister could reach excep/excep?
He has nice secondaries and gifted power, so he has plenty of time. We will see.
i'll have a look for u Ax ;)

EDIT: if u reveal him

bomberboy0618

Can u do tunde harding for me, in my squad?
My academies reasonable.

Alex7089

He is outs/outs so it wouldn't be able to estimate accurately D:
We will just have to wait I guess :]

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=444268
Daz can you please find out how long it would take him to reach exp/exp batting/tech? It'd be a huge help :)
If not what will happen if he's on keeper-batsman for 3 seasons?

bomberboy0618

Yeah see what this guy can get to in power/ bowling and tech :)
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=314468

roo boys!

I reckon my Accom/Accom 20 year olds could be pretty good :)

DazBurg

well Ax the way i look yeah t's not entirely accurate but what i do say if it says world class for both take one level off and i'd say it would be right maybe half way towards world class

roo boys!

5403 has arrived for my home game against a bot! :)

DazBurg

BB if u leave harding on bowl tech for rest of this season which has roughly 12 trains left he won't pop BUT this is working to long term here next season do a whole season of bowling training (i know again not many pops but doing like this maximizes him) then in the season his 24 whole season power training so at the start of 3 seasons from now at the age of 25 and this is if u only had academy of reasonable for the whole time so could get quicker he would be

outs/outs
reas field
accom endurance and
cap power

of course being his just turning 25 and thats the best time for power u could go for a fielding pop again while his  24for that u need to have him training fielding at 24 for 6 weeks making him
still outs/outs
but cap filed reli endurance and ordinary power but he;d be 25 so a whole season of power then so at 26 he'd be
the top one but capable fielding added

chrisuzz

Put a bid in on ur spinner HP :) nice secondaries :)

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 04, 2011, 08:30:05 PM
He is outs/outs so it wouldn't be able to estimate accurately D:
We will just have to wait I guess :]

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=444268
Daz can you please find out how long it would take him to reach exp/exp batting/tech? It'd be a huge help :)
If not what will happen if he's on keeper-batsman for 3 seasons?
whats your senior academy level?

bomberboy0618

Thanks daz, he's gonna be a gun 8)
My best buy :)
Zz i asked hp to put him up for me :P

Alex7089