Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

i dont have two accounts. how many times do i have to flowering say that? i did random conditions and got a message from Donny saying i have PCC match this sunday. R&B you can even ask Donny if you dont believe me.

cookie311993

Canadian PCC begins THIS weekend!
Sent at: 02 Jan 11 23:46   From:  Donny   To:  cookie311993
G'day guys!

Just letting you all know we play England in a qualifier this weekend and here is our squad & Rankings:

Aussie
Jr11
Crispin
Nipsadinio
Cookie311993
Colossaloak
Pk93
Kruizey
Rgdubois
Tybalt
Maple

Rankings have been based on recent match ratings and as you can see on your previous i've been through alot of games to try and get it right...

I need these 11 teams to be available this Sunday as all PCC will be played on Sunday's in Heppa's competition.... Please cancel any friendly games and I will post on the offsite (and mail) you the matchups for the qualifier this weekend. Best of Luck!

i think that is enough proof so how about you shut up shaggy and stop accusing me of something your clearly wrong about

8-6 Suited

Then don't send me challenges ahead of such a time that you are aware of your PCC commitments or tell me before you cancel it why you need it done.

roo boys!

What pitch type do you like Shaggy?

8-6 Suited

Anything mate, I'm not overly fussed. Do whatever pitch you prefer or want to test out strategies for.

roo boys!

Went Flat, I want my couple of gun batsmen to get some advantage :)

8-6 Suited

lol god I hate flat haha. That's alright though, I need to try some strategies for Flat/Hard pitches ultimately anyway.

roo boys!

Also, want the oldies Kortlang and Lidgerwood to get spanked :P

8-6 Suited

lol Lidgerwood will be fine, Kortlang may be a little expensive though but so will Permaul if I ultimately decide to play him.

Most likely will take

Lidgerwood
Kortlang
Hart
Permaul
Jaber

So 1 of every bowling type funnily enough. Would generally prefer to play Samad over Hart in terms of spinners but Hart can bat a little bit and Sama can't. :P

roo boys!

If I can't buy a FM soon then I will have:

Stevenson
Worthington
van den Hof
Chiba

and AR Duncan.

Cicjose

there are lots of FM's around

roo boys!

Yeah but none really meet my requirements. Have watched one for some of today but ends in a few days and over 100k so not going to get him.

8-6 Suited

Thats half the reason I went for Kortlang, its hard to find ones who fit standards with a lot of time left in them. Even those around 25-26yo go for 100k + which is just more than I can afford. Plus with Kortlang comes experience and that's priceless.

roo boys!

Yeah but I'm still determined to have a young guy ;)

8-6 Suited

It's one of my aims later in the season to get a younger star. :P