Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

I posted the link i while back, i think u can get it on the UAE offsite ill try find the link again

cookie311993

you can tell my the commentary who bowled what spell, he probs would have had all on Normal so no pressure on R&B batters. He had two dreadful bowling players bowl and he lost by 20 runs

roo boys!

It was just my skill that made him lose :P

cookie311993

haha yeah your team did play good though R&B. i like the look of furlonge for you. good player. good buy. i dont mind my dads player Andrew Dickson. good solid player at only 20. good prospect player

roo boys!

Yeah Furlonge was awesome :) Bought him from reesbr.

DazBurg

Quote from: chrisuzz on January 03, 2011, 03:02:04 PM
I posted the link i while back, i think u can get it on the UAE offsite ill try find the link again
yeah i've had that before but not sure how to get it to work i think i can;t use it cuz i don't have excel i have open office and microsft works spreadsheet

cookie311993

yeah good player R&B. lucky you got him. HE can play well. can you find link for me please daz.

chrisuzz

cant findv the ink got help though

cookie311993

cheers thanks for that daz

roo boys!

Quote from: cookie311993 on January 03, 2011, 03:19:02 PM
yeah good player R&B. lucky you got him. HE can play well. can you find link for me please daz.
Yep. Went through a bit of a down patch for a while but coming good again :)

cookie311993

yeah my players have done that as well mate

8-6 Suited

Sent at: 03 Jan 11 03:02   From:  Friendly Cancellation Request   To:  86Suited
bundy bashers has requested the cancellation of the match with your team on 9/01/11 12:00 AM.

Are you serious Cookie? You having a cry because you have 2 accounts? Or that I keep catching you slipping up on it?

You wanted to challenge me a while ago when I wasn't ready but now you want to run from them? I hate the conditions, I can't stand flat pitches but if you want to be a little girl about it then do so. I'm sure I can get another game from someone here.

DazBurg

YAY!
got that player predictor working on open office calc :D

roo boys!

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 03, 2011, 03:42:26 PM
Sent at: 03 Jan 11 03:02   From:  Friendly Cancellation Request   To:  86Suited
bundy bashers has requested the cancellation of the match with your team on 9/01/11 12:00 AM.

Are you serious Cookie? You having a cry because you have 2 accounts? Or that I keep catching you slipping up on it?

You wanted to challenge me a while ago when I wasn't ready but now you want to run from them? I hate the conditions, I can't stand flat pitches but if you want to be a little girl about it then do so. I'm sure I can get another game from someone here.
I'll play you if you are free.