Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,12349.msg277691.html#new

What would people be willing to start at if I put him up?
Thorinus United is first :)

Delhi DareWhackers has all his players open ATM :D All his players have legendary experience :o (A lot)

bomberboy0618

challenge me!
for thursday if u can :)
also what is ddw, i looked a couple of days ago and they were  ???

Alex7089

cookie311993

Q why is he captain for. good player but no captain material. HE has no exp. your captain should really be Roland Butcher Capable Exp with Reliable Capt

Master Q

He rotates with Alleyne Cookie. Why should I give it to Butcher, to old. I'd rather build up Puja and Alleyne then give it to Butcher.

cookie311993

what you going to build up? Nothing builds up by being captain cept captaincy. Exp is gained by playing no extra gained by being captain. Your best captain is Butcher, when you combine Experience with Captaincy. 1 or 2 years with butcher and playing Puja and Alleyne means that your best captain is captain and your younger players can gain exp

Alex7089

But obviously when they raise their captaincy level they will be better captains. Q is thinking about the long term, the future, rather than a quick fix.

bomberboy0618

i chose my best player as captain and he popped the first week i put him captain :D

cookie311993

thats wrong though they need good exp as well to be a captain. pointless them having average exp and outstanding captaincy. Equals Capable Capt summary.

Way i see it. Butcher captain for this season and next. then ditch him from squad and get puja and alleyne as your captain. then they will have better exp and good capt and still young player.

good job Bboy. i got told, best exp and captaincy combined should be capt.

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on January 02, 2011, 06:23:28 PM
what you going to build up? Nothing builds up by being captain cept captaincy. Exp is gained by playing no extra gained by being captain. Your best captain is Butcher, when you combine Experience with Captaincy. 1 or 2 years with butcher and playing Puja and Alleyne means that your best captain is captain and your younger players can gain exp
Lol it's funny because you don't know what you are saying. Read Alex's post. How will Puja and Alleyne's Captaincy pop if they aren't captains? And anyway, Captaincy makes up the majority of Captaincy when combined with Experince.

That's not a good theory, as they can be even better if I make them Captains now then in 2 Years.

bomberboy0618

q can u challenge me now?

Master Q

When do you want to play?

I need to go soon so quick.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on January 02, 2011, 06:35:59 PM
When do you want to play?

I need to go soon so quick.
thursday.

Master Q

I'll think about it. I need to go, I'll try and be back soon. Let's see if I can see Juddy again :P

Cya Boys
-Q  :)

cookie311993

fine do what you want, although that came from players better than me, who use it as do nat managers.