Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

I paid 30k for him not long ago...
Depends though BBoy, if you have a bunch of guys how have good primaries (Accom/accom+) but nobody like Daryapurkar or Float who can come in and just whack a ball, I would go for Float.
He is very good at 4 or 5 because he often comes in for the second half of the innings and gets a nice score 8)

Seeing as you need a middle order batsman I would go with 20k, maybe 25k if you really want him.

Alex7089

bomberboy0618

My opener is outs/exp with reliable power, its hard coz i dont know who to cut, and then when they pop they may force their way into my team again, i need help with this one, as i want him but who gets dropped ???
Why will his career end alex?
Oh btw i think ive posted in this board 2000 times by now :)

Alex7089

Nice BBoy 8)
I'm up over 6,000 now.
His career will end because he has spectacular endurance/fitness and even with the slower recovery removed he will slowly lose that and that is a big part of his game, he has batted for 50 overs before...

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 31, 2010, 10:18:43 AM
Nice BBoy 8)
I'm up over 6,000 now.
His career will end because he has spectacular endurance/fitness and even with the slower recovery removed he will slowly lose that and that is a big part of his game, he has batted for 50 overs before...
:o thats a lot, though mines in a couple of months :)
Thats tight but i think it will encourage better fitness and therefore matches where the player needs to tough it out and can with this system. Also its gonna help a few of my players :)

Hawka

this guy im versuing is ranked just inder 1000 and im around 1700

and ayubs at satitsfoctry fatiuge the worst of the lot should ui rest him

Fletch74

Quote from: hawka26 on December 31, 2010, 11:17:09 AM
this guy im versuing is ranked just inder 1000 and im around 1700

and ayubs at satitsfoctry fatiuge the worst of the lot should ui rest him
Yes, Satisfactory is not good. Always try an play players with revived or better, at worst energetic.

Hawka

dam missed it will nxt impossible game or bot

cookie311993

someone want to challenge me to a youth friendly match. Want to test my team out see how they are going. And put my new youth recruit in the team. pulled 79k youth one-day match without him

bomberboy0618

Im up for a friendly sod or t20 next thirs, maybe cf if ur a member?

Justin Bieber

Selling 2 Youths who should go cheap and are easily replaced:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=569429 - Ord/Ord Spinner.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=570789 - Ord/Ord Batter.

Both have good talents to go with those skills 8).

GoSaints

i spoke with shaggy and i have decided that i am going to go hard in the pavilion cup and throw my game today so that my team is healthy. im not playing a very good team on sunday but it rates about the same as me so will need to be somewhat at my best. after this game though i got either a 200 seed or a 80 seed which would mean my end in round 4 and thats awesome i think to get that far

End of over 7 (9 runs) - NEWCC (L)(41-0) RR 5.86
W. Laughlin 22 (19b) , J. Rawlinson 17 (23b) , S. Arman 4-0-28-0

Alex7089

Yeah that is really good GS ;)

roo boys!

what are floats stats?                                          i am looking at a second back up bowler and was looking at boomz guy but i think he has gone too high. got a 20 year old im looking at too

chrisuzz

Anyone got any boudry hitters they dont need ?

Or someone with high power ?