Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Yeah, no dramas though. Hard to take on a nice team like that, even R&B would have trouble I imagine. Sometimes luck doesn't go your way and rightly so in this match it didn't.

Next season hopefully its a different story but now I can get the chance to improve my rankings and not rest people... After this week anyway when everyone is back to normal fatigue. :P

Justin Bieber

I'd let this speak on behalf of Revenge ;):
43.1 nb6 Morgan to Mackay : Mackay will surely have dreams about that shot tonight. Absolute cracker!
43.1 W Morgan to Mackay : It was full and reversing in, with Mackay looking to play through the on side. He misses it completely and it strikes the pad low down in line with the stumps.
M. Mackay lbw b. D. Morgan 12 (6b 0x4 1x6) SR:200.00

MajorLazer

Justin Bieber

It was Morgan's pure skill ML ;). He grabbed another 2 wickets after that to seal the match. He grabbed 4 all up, Sreed got a handy 3 wickets and Flanagan ended with 2. Sreed took most of the big wickets though :D.

Won the match by a healthy 115 runs.
Hello The Wasps
Batting - Top Order: 8,205 7,597
Batting - Middle Order: 6,127 5,472
Batting - Tail: 3,478 4,243
Bowling - Seam: 7,055 (8) 5,406 (8)
Bowling - Spin: 8,953 (2) 3,043 (2)
Fielding/Keeping: 9,045 5,187
Overall: 132,066 105,231

Justin Bieber

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/club.htm?teamId=1381 - My next opponent. Pulled a ranking of 112k this Pav Cup match (outrated but won by 1 wicket). Should find a fairly easy match against him. Hopefully get home advantage to make it a bowlers pitch to mess up his Batters.

If I make it through, will likely lose the next round :(. The guy rated 161k :o.

MajorLazer

Good work HP. Winnable game next week. Should get a bit of prizemoney. :)

Justin Bieber

Thanks ML. I need all the money I can get ;D.

If I last until next week = 10k. If I get knocked out the week after, I get 25k :).

MajorLazer

I have sold a few players, but only have 127k right now. Bound to go down after the finance update though. :(

bomberboy0618

Barlow 21

bomberboy0618

Next week I'll get knocked out, the guy rated 170k :o

roo boys!

Well I lost, no surprises, he rated 177k. But my ratings were absolutely shower for some reason?! :'(

Alex7089

So were mine R&B I didn't even get 140k in a FRIENDLY :'(
I'm just going to go ahead and say loads of my guys have average form :'(

roo boys!

Me neither, it was 20k below what I expected it to be..:'(

Yeah I can't wait for the form update tomorrow.

Alex7089

Neither can I. I am kind of scared Shagmeister is going to go down to ordinary form :o :o