Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Maybe a little post on my match. Won by 5 Wickets depsite being outrated.

benjy251090 Hello
Batting - Top Order: 8,944 7,029
Batting - Middle Order: 6,350 5,997
Batting - Tail: 3,462 2,980
Bowling - Seam: 8,056 (10) 7,505 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 0 (0) 8,344 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 5,495 7,797
Overall: 128,330 123,634

The resting hurt my Batting lineup and Fielding. But tactics were good and got me the win in the end.

P.S I'm an Assistant to the Australian U19 NATs :D. But just for a month. Then it's BOOMZ's turn ;).

bomberboy0618

Lucky :)
I won but I cbf  doing a wrap-up. Im so lazy ;D

roo boys!

Awesome HP, say hi to Damage for me! :D

By the way guys, this post is coming from my BRAND NEW MACBOOK PRO!!! :D

Master Q

Justin Bieber

BratPack

Half my team is screwed again.  :( I might have to reach into Shaggy's bag of tricks and try and land a couple of 1k players to play my Pav Cup game before I shoot them

Justin Bieber

Unlucky BP :(. Instead of buying players, get a little extra experience into the Youths ;). That's if the team is already gone :P.

Will be going in with a full strength side despite a few with Fatigue issues (Flanagan and Allen are at Energetic :'().

Means I'll buy a few 1k players (Rel/Rel at least) to fill in during the week if I can't afford playing my youths (Depends on opponent as I prefer playing Youths). If I do buy 1k players, do it after the financial update so it doesn't include their wages ;). Then fire them before the next one rolls around ;D.

BratPack

Oh I will HP but I don't have enough youths to cover. If I can get one or two batsmen for 1k then I'll be okay.

Justin Bieber

For the Pav Cup match or the week matches?

My plan is for the week matches as I can get more out of the Pav Cup games as I'm a chance of moving up next 2 rounds.

BratPack

Pav Cup. I need them for R&B this week

Justin Bieber

Then buy but fire before tommorrow night :P.

Good luck Finding decent ones.

Alex7089

Thanks for reminding me to fire my fillers HP ;)

BratPack

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 25, 2010, 11:20:40 PM
Then buy but fire before tommorrow night :P.

Good luck Finding decent ones.

Oh that's always what I was planning to do. They'll come in play one game then cop a bullet  :P

Justin Bieber

Haha. Might do the same if needed during my matches.

Always here to help Alex ;).

Alex7089

That worked a treat by the way.
Everyone is energetic or better going in to the T20. Bowen is passable but that is an easy fix I will play Jackson on Tuesday then bring Bowen back. Then my team will have recovered from my fatigue smash ;D