Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Yeah there's none up at the moment :-\

CrowsFan

I have a youth keeper that I could possibly sell. How much would you pay for this guy?
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=574241

Cicjose

Alex7089

Got another batsman and a wristy for backup this Friday.
Ramiah, Daryapurkar & Float Angus will get the game off. Hopefully Sodumo, Bowen & Yavar can cope :-\ Still might get a few more but we will see how all of the updates go :)

bomberboy0618

imma go on a backup spree :)
i dunno cf, im gonna look fr some keepers, ill get back to you.

CrowsFan

Ok well good luck finding one.
I kinda want to keep my guy since I pulled him last year and is one of my best youth players

bomberboy0618

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 22, 2010, 05:13:30 PM
Ok well good luck finding one.
I kinda want to keep my guy since I pulled him last year and is one of my best youth players
Keep him, youth pulls are awesome as you get to train them all yourself so they can be moulded the way u want :)

roo boys!

Just set my youth orders :)

Hey Cic, I may be able to help, would you be interested in my ex-opening bowler?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on December 22, 2010, 05:17:21 PM

Hey Cic, I may be able to help, would you be interested in my ex-opening bowler?
i set them, but im gonna lose anyway  :'(

CrowsFan

I'm playing against the same guy I did in the T20 last night, but this time I should beat him :)

Cicjose

I would be happy with anything atm i think because i have a real feeling of disgust and am seriously contemplating dropping all of my bowlers

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Cicjose on December 22, 2010, 05:22:30 PM

I would be happy with anything atm i think because i have a real feeling of disgust and am seriously contemplating dropping all of my bowlers
drop them off a cliff  ;D

Cicjose

after you see my scorecard you would understand my frustration

Alex7089

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 22, 2010, 05:18:47 PM

i set them, but im gonna lose anyway  :'(
I never set mine :ninja
Couldn't really care less about my youth team... Last week 10 blokes had a bowl :P

bomberboy0618