Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Rest for games but don't use rest training. Wastes a week of training and many warn not to use it on players who aren't 30+ y.o's.

I've got Allen who's going to be resting next 2 matches (to be ready for PC) and Selth/McFarlane will be taking his place.

roo boys!

Yeah some of my guys are resting today.

8-6 Suited

As I don't believe I will do much recruiting this season, I will be looking to upgrade my stadium in a couple weeks to make it around the 12k mark. Ultimately it will prove to be a beneficial move as I wont be moving from Scotland anytime soon thus will gain from the obvious support increase and if I can maintain my league, the better quality players coming up and providing the large crowds and more money. :P

CrowsFan

Well I'm going to get smashed, so resting all people who aren't on revived fitness or better

bomberboy0618

i cant fill a 5k stadium  :'(
i cant decide whether to rest my players or play them  :-\
im gonna train endurance in them all  :D

8-6 Suited

Fitness update is coming up in 13 minutes. :)

bomberboy0618

BratPack

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 21, 2010, 05:47:49 PM
Fitness update is coming up in 13 minutes. :)

Really? That's good news. I need an update bad. Still guys that are borderline

roo boys!

Yep I may well change my weak line-up for today if a number of guys go up.

Athans is getting a go in the senior format :D

8-6 Suited

Just make sure you check your opponent out for the SOD game, because if you have a bot or easy win, rest them then.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 21, 2010, 05:54:30 PM
Just make sure you check your opponent out for the SOD game, because if you have a bot or easy win, rest them then.
thanks shaggy, just did that and easy win on friday :D

BratPack

My SOD opponent rates 128k my opponent tonight rates 58k so tonights the night for me to rest up guys. But I need a couple to come up off energetic cause I don't really have cover

roo boys!

I'm playing the same guy in SOD and T20, the worst bot in our league but want my rankings for SOD to stay good...

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on December 21, 2010, 05:57:45 PM
I'm playing the same guy in SOD and T20, the worst bot in our league but want my rankings for SOD to stay good...
my rankings suck anyway...

roo boys!

Update hasn't happened for me yet...