Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: cookie311993 on December 20, 2010, 07:02:53 PM
cheers shaggy its appreciated cause know we werent to keen on each other. but your okay mate. thanks for the help. Henry Noack is for sale daz. Also Tunley Maynard. Look at this for a purchase. Future Nat. got told my WI nat manager. needs exp and he will play
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=280280
cause of him noack loses his spot
nice one cookie ;)

8-6 Suited

He needs a fair bit of work on his Endurance/Strength before is a NAT. And another pop in both batting and tech. But he is a very nice player Cookie.

I still am not keen on you, but you do your part. Just because I am not a massive fan of you doesnt mean I cant be civil and talk to you still.

DazBurg

Quote from: cookie311993 on December 20, 2010, 07:02:53 PM
cheers shaggy its appreciated cause know we werent to keen on each other. but your okay mate. thanks for the help. Henry Noack is for sale daz. Also Tunley Maynard. Look at this for a purchase. Future Nat. got told my WI nat manager. needs exp and he will play
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=280280
cause of him noack loses his spot
Noack is a nice player also but with that starting price i ain't going for him

cookie311993

yeah i reckon ay daz. i asked the nat manager and he was like give him batting training and avoid strength and endurance for time being. okay cheers shaggy. sure we will it up. Hawka needs some help. he has 43 players in his squad. 22 Seniors and 21 youths. thats a lot to pay for wages of players who dont play

8-6 Suited

Well the thing is, that Endurance is incredibly low. What you want to do is the following:

Batting & Tech Pop. - Should be done on both by around the 3-5th week of next season roughly in a Good academy.

Then go on Endurance up to at least accomplished. Then Strength.

cookie311993

yeah thats what i was looking at although i was surprised he said avoid strength training. he is training batting and before to long should be Spec/Spec. dont mind his fielding as well.
I was gonna do.
Batting pop to spec
Tech pop to spec
Power pop to average

Given talent gifted(endurance) should pop in that area as well hopefully

8-6 Suited

He will need accomplished minimum Endurance though to maintain a spot on squads/tours due to fitness for them.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: hawka26 on December 20, 2010, 06:20:21 PM
my youth pull for the week
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=614310

thoughts?
Sweet pull. Tech gap is there but a very good Talent and secondaries will hopefully lift him for you.

roo boys!

Can't say I'm looking forward to the finances update today :-\

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on December 20, 2010, 08:28:33 PM
Can't say I'm looking forward to the finances update today :-\
+1 :(

Boomz

I'm not either but I'm hoping for a gun pull  :)

Justin Bieber

Player Wages: $91,123. It's down at least :P.

roo boys!

And this is why:

Bank Balance   $0

LOL I thought I would be in the negatives :P

It automatically cut my academy down to 8k because my player wages were 110k!!!! :o :o

SMITH IS GETTING SOLD AND THAT'S FINAL!

I will have cut about 13k once I sell Smith and Borgas, but then I have 13 players, my squad of 11 and 2 development guys, and then only 13 youths...

bomberboy0618

flower my wages are 84k :'(

HillHero13

when does the finance update happen??