Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

13.5   .   Phillips to Miller : Loud shout for LBW. Umpire says it was missing off. Phillips is stunned and replies: "Yeah it was missing off, but it was scaring the hell out of middle!"

Full Rage At Umpire!!

pyronerd

Quote from: BOOMZ on December 18, 2010, 12:15:53 AM
Fair to say I'm back in this match :D

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=986851
would be a great bowling effort is you puled it off, or a showerhouse batting effort by your opposition  :P

Justin Bieber

Go BOOMZ :D.

End of over 13 (7 runs) - Hello(84-1). 77 runs required from 37 overs. RR 6.46 RRR 2.08
R. Carney 0 (0b) , C. Jeffers 40 (35b) , W. Reeves 2-0-9-0
Habib put on 41 before going out. Pretty decent first up and should get to the target pretty soon.

Also, Benjy is doing really well this season. Just won his match by 8 wickets with a rating of 132k :).

Boomz

So milind decides to concede 2 boundaries ::)

pyronerd

how much were your gate takings for this match BOOMZ?

HillHero13

dont think this umpire likes me very much!!

14.6   .   Voros to Palliyage : That's pitched on middle and leg, straightened and hit Palliyage halfway up his front pad. The fielding team go up as one but the umpire isn't interested! Maybe he's trying to get the referral system brought in, because that was as plumb as they get.

maybe we do need the referral system in!

chrisuzz

hoping to keep em under 100

End of over 13 (4 runs) - Asini Volanti(48-4). 403 runs required from 37 overs. RR 3.69 RRR 10.89
N. Boyle 1 (3b) , A. Mackie 3 (4b) , E. Haydar 2-0-11-1

Boomz

um... about 30-35k I think pyro.

HillHero13

16.1   .   Voros to Miller : I'm told they call Voros 'Golden Balls'. Must be something to do with the way he bowls.

ill take that as a compliment..

pyronerd

Quote from: BOOMZ on December 18, 2010, 12:21:36 AM
ok i need some of those corwds with all the money im spending on acadamies and wages compared to my sponsership  :P

chrisuzz

how do you work out how much you made off this game ?

MajorLazer

Thought I'd welcome Nirmal Babb to my squad.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=176068

High power, but relatively low experience.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: pyronerd on December 18, 2010, 12:24:32 AM
Quote from: BOOMZ on December 18, 2010, 12:21:36 AM
ok i need some of those corwds with all the money im spending on acadamies and wages compared to my sponsership  :P
Need better crowds but have 3 home games next week or two (counted 3 so far but could be 4).

I've got Wages that were 20k over the Sponsorship level so dropped 12k wages :). Not to mentioned about 55k invested into academies ::). I work Youths so take more than others.

If you aren't a member, try to work out what you had before the game itself. Them make a rough estimate on what was made.

I had 27k before the match. Now have about 63k. So rounded it to 36k.

pyronerd

Quote from: chrisuzz on December 18, 2010, 12:27:48 AM
how do you work out how much you made off this game ?
go into finances then click more on the current weeks profit and loss, and it will show all payments and receipts from the past 2 weeks or so

chrisuzz

chuck him on aggressive ML ?