Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Nah. Don't feel right running for another country now. Also, they have 2 canidates now :P.

Well you can't please everybody and I know they'll be ridiculing me each step of the way and every little mistake I make.

Boomz

lol I'm hoping to land an assistant role under Damage if he get's re-elected which he will but theres others interested so will wait & see I can hope :)

8-6 Suited

So HP... Get active during the upcoming tours on Australia's offf site. You will get the spot with me
Then you can run for there U19 managers next time around. flower NZ.

Hawka

End of over 2 (11 runs) - Hawka C.C(18-1). 148 runs required from 18 overs. RR 9.00 RRR 8.22
K. Mankad 1 (2b) , B. Ayub 8 (4b) , W. Orange 1-0-11-1
early wicket but my star is in now

bomberboy0618

what a load of bullshower. They were so caught up in theyre power grab that they arent actually looking for the best candidate. I found one thread, wheres the other one.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on December 16, 2010, 01:13:23 PM
So HP... Get active during the upcoming tours on Australia's offf site. You will get the spot with me
Then you can run for there U19 managers next time around. flower NZ.
I did go for Australia and New Zealand for 2 seasons, following most matches to an extent with school. Following Scotland a tad due to moving there (courtesy I suppose).

I would but the Offsite isn't that active -_-. Might see if somebody can get it rolling?

8-6 Suited

Thats because there isnt a tour for a couple weeks. When they start, give some opinions, be a little active in the threads and you will be fine.

Just don't question everything like Q did, it gets annoying. :P

bomberboy0618

i found it, theyre all cows  >:( >:( >:( -.-. -.- -.-

Justin Bieber

LOL!!! Typical Q ;). I'll help and only question if I think it needs to happen ;).

Now lets forget them and move on..... They've lost a supporter in me by not being at least accepting that I'm running.

BratPack

Although HP handled it with a lot of tact. My responce after it all would have been something along the lines of..

Boomz

Yeah I dont think I would have been as nice as HP :P

bomberboy0618

my thoughts exactly.
If it was me i would have said things along the lines of:
flower flower flower flower your mama was a flowering flower flower.

GoSaints

End of over 28 (maiden) - Dumbledores Army(119-3) RR 4.25
P. Reid 0 (0b) , M. Mulcahy 32 (59b) , W. Hyde 9-1-34-2

27.6   W   Hyde to van Huffesteijn : van Huffesteijn played down the wrong line to a ball angled into him. A sniff of swing as well and a raucous appeal as it hit him on the front foot. It was in line and hitting leg.
H. van Huffesteijn lbw b. W. Hyde 50 (78b 2x4 2x6) SR:64.10

hyde finally broke the partnership on a crumbling deck where both of my outstanding spinners have done nothing yet which makes no sense

bomberboy0618

shaggy is a gun :)
im random ok  ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 16, 2010, 01:30:31 PM
my thoughts exactly.
If it was me i would have said things along the lines of:
flower flower flower flower your mama was a flowering flower flower.
Haha. Don't think I can pull that off with much Class :P.

Thanks for the support guys. Had some top people stand up for me and I thank them alot, from this forum and theirs.