Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

My expenses are 107k a week :(
I need to average 24k a week to break even.

McRooster

Quote from: DazBurg on December 13, 2010, 10:49:14 PM
Quote from: McRooster on December 13, 2010, 10:39:18 PM
Weekly Expenses: $95,510

Sponsorship: $67,338

I need to average 28k in gate takings to maintain my 280k balance.
should of come to Scotland

Sponsorship: $79,223
Oh aye  ;), however I am still proud to call Australia home.

*No Peter Allen jokes please.

That extra sponsorship would have allowed me to do sooooo much more, at least afford two more gun wages.
Oh well,you make your bed, you lie in it...... :)

DazBurg

Quote from: McRooster on December 13, 2010, 11:11:59 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on December 13, 2010, 10:49:14 PM
Quote from: McRooster on December 13, 2010, 10:39:18 PM
Weekly Expenses: $95,510

Sponsorship: $67,338

I need to average 28k in gate takings to maintain my 280k balance.
should of come to Scotland

Sponsorship: $79,223
Oh aye  ;), however I am still proud to call Australia home.

*No Peter Allen jokes please.

That extra sponsorship would have allowed me to do sooooo much more, at least afford two more gun wages.
Oh well,you make your bed, you lie in it...... :)
can always come at end of this season ;)
if u don't look like getting promoted in all 3

8-6 Suited

Well this will be a prosperous season for me, breaking even with 20k in my academies.

Master Q

A little hard for me, have 80k, but still need to make my stadium larger and find a No.6/7 Batsmen. *sigh*.

Justin Bieber

I might not be able to run my academies at Good :'(. 20k difference between wages and sponsorship. Then just say 55k for academies to improve ::).

DazBurg

sell some guys HP
u got 21seniors and 17 youths with 2 on the market bringing it down to 15
need to cut some seniors ;)

Justin Bieber

Got a few guys I have in mind to sell, but not sure if they'll go ;). More so Seniors rather than youths. Youths don't cost as much.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 13, 2010, 11:52:46 PM
Got a few guys I have in mind to sell, but not sure if they'll go ;). More so Seniors rather than youths. Youths don't cost as much.
yeah and with the 2 on the market youths will be down to 15 but seniors are still at 21 need to get rid of at least 5 i reckon

Justin Bieber

Quote from: DazBurg on December 13, 2010, 11:53:44 PM
yeah and with the 2 on the market youths will be down to 15 but seniors are still at 21 need to get rid of at least 5 i reckon
I've got 3 seniors I'll be willing to put up at this stage. Need to sort out through the rest ;). Wage doesn't roll around until next Monday so have time to decide.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 13, 2010, 11:59:38 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on December 13, 2010, 11:53:44 PM
I've got 3 seniors I'll be willing to put up at this stage. Need to sort out through the rest ;). Wage doesn't roll around until next Monday so have time to decide.
thats right ;)
but yeah if u end up getting rid of 5 even ur 5 lowest wage guys u'd be saving exactly since i'm on ur page and worked it out..lol
$11,962
which might help towards your academy bill ;)

Fletch74

I'm hoping for some huge Gate takings. I'm down to $0, even my academies didn't get full value this week. I'm investing $32,500 into them, and with $68k in wages I need some $$$. I have about 15 players in each squad, so have to just wait and hope.

valkorum

Quote from: Fletch74 on December 14, 2010, 12:08:45 AM
I'm hoping for some huge Gate takings. I'm down to $0, even my academies didn't get full value this week. I'm investing $32,500 into them, and with $68k in wages I need some $$$. I have about 15 players in each squad, so have to just wait and hope.

I would think about backing off your investment in to your academy as well fletch

Justin Bieber

Azad and Bennett stay though :P. They are my project Wristy and Fasty 8). Moylan I just bought and he's a good All rounder to work with :D.

I have 4 players I will more than likely sell. 3 borderline as I like those 3 :). 2 have been very good for me while 1 has alot of talent.

I invested 52k into academies last week. Need to cut some costs unless I can draw some crowds to my games.

MajorLazer

Right now I'm getting $79,223 from sponsorship (like all those in Scotland) and my wages are $70,891. Putting nearly 40k into my academies and will need 51k to break even from last week. Looks like I will have to cut my academies a bit and maybe sell a couple players to reduce my wages a bit.