Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

thats cause when i am at work dad is on and when i am at home i am online it all just depends. he is very active on weekends and not that much during weekdays. yeah i have already said that we use the same ip address, thats why as soon as he created his account i told Ash. his manager name is if you were part of my family you would understand. he is a cook. and his nickname is cookie and when we say things to him he goes nah wrong. not yes dad yes sir. so name is fitting. mine is cookie(nickname) then my birthday, something unique to me

roo boys!

SirCookie at your service ;D

Master Q

cookie311993

i cant i work at big w and we dont have internet at work, besides i dont work full time as i am only 17 and only just finished school.

roo boys!

Our players getting a Form update overnight, I have never really noticed this but it affects the players a fair bit...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on December 13, 2010, 06:11:58 PM
Our players getting a Form update overnight, I have never really noticed this but it affects the players a fair bit...
Didn't you know that? That's why you buy for skills and form with change as normal. Don't look at summaries if they are in Acc+ form when buying.

roo boys!

I did, but never really bothered checking how much they changed overnight.

Yeah I know, Borgas is Accom batting summary but once his form goes back up he will be to Exp I think...which means Duncan misses out....which means he gets sold 3 days after I bought him :P

cookie311993

is anyone from FF interested in Brandon Carr.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=406083
if not i will fire him right now

valkorum

Quote from: cookie311993 on December 13, 2010, 06:34:29 PM
is anyone from FF interested in Brandon Carr.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=406083
if not i will fire him right now

No interest from me cookie

cookie311993

need any interest and i will put him on the TM

GoSaints

RE (1): Shaggy McBourne
Sent at: 13 Dec 10 04:39   From:  pottytop   To:  GoSaints
Hey GS,

I am currently going through the 20-24 year old players currently just to see what players are on the radar for the NAT scene during the next WC cycle starting next season.

I can tell you that your player is there about in terms of primary skill as well as secondary skill and I would rate him about 4th on the list. He would be higher but he has no complimentary talent as he has poor captaincy skill.

Your training plan is sound and I would advise once he gets spec/spec in bowling and tech to than concentrate on his secondaries for the rest of this season.

Hopefully I will have the list up sometime within the next couple of days in our off site which can be found at: http://ftpnetherlands.proboards.com/

pottytop (Dutch senior national manager).

Shaggy McBourne is 4th on the list for national selection which is cool hopefully I can get him to spec spec early this season then accomplished plus endurance and capable fielding which would be awesome!

roo boys!

wow awesome job GS!

Shaggy will be so proud ;D

8-6 Suited

Yeah thats pretty goddamn awesome :p

GoSaints

im hoping he can atleast make the team for a friendly or something so he can show he has what it takes to kick ass plus get some invaluable experience.

8-6 Suited

Just stick to the training plan I set out for you and you should be fine. Even though he doesn't have a spin related talent, it will be fine. Just get those primaries up and the secondaries.