Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

Hope I can get him. I gotta make sure I'm awake at that time though. :P

roo boys!

Wouldn't mind the first guy but I think he will go too high...

Justin Bieber

Master Q

bomberboy0618

Master Q

My question is, why does Cookie's dad, have an almost identical username to his son. Is there really a Dad?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on December 13, 2010, 05:54:07 PM
My question is, why does Cookie's dad, have an almost identical username to his son. Is there really a Dad?
I think it is, but cookie, u work; why is ur dad playing this game?

roo boys!

Well if you are suggesting it is a double account by cookie then why wouldn't he be selling any of his players to his other account for inflated prices, or using his other account to bump up the prices of his players?

MajorLazer

The admin would just either ban both accounts or fine them a lot of money.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on December 13, 2010, 05:56:23 PM
Well if you are suggesting it is a double account by cookie then why wouldn't he be selling any of his players to his other account for inflated prices, or using his other account to bump up the prices of his players?
Coz ash states if there is two accounts on the same ip they can do that as long as there is no tm action between them.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on December 13, 2010, 05:56:23 PM
The IP address will get banned then. No interaction bar friendlies is allowed between the accounts from the same IP address.

Master Q

Yes. And, if you kept selling players to the same team over and over, everyone would be suspicious.

Master Q

roo boys!

So why are you accusing him of having a double account?