Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

I'll play him, I rated 151k against Daz yesterday too. Should be a thriller.

DazBurg

his got some great players aging  list though

cookie311993

thats what i wanna see. that why i was shocked when he got a challenge from barlow. i was thinking wtf? barlow will get killed

roo boys!

Quote from: cookie311993 on December 13, 2010, 02:30:11 PM
thats what i wanna see. that why i was shocked when he got a challenge from barlow. i was thinking wtf? barlow will get killed
Team name is Cookies isn't it? Haven't got any free spots at the moment but will challenge him when I don't have the FFPL on.

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on December 13, 2010, 03:59:16 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on December 13, 2010, 02:30:11 PM
Team name is Cookies isn't it? Haven't got any free spots at the moment but will challenge him when I don't have the FFPL on.
yeah but then ur gonna have the league franchise thing on

cookie311993

roo boys!

Yeah but can challenge for a Sunday once I'm out of the PC...

cookie311993

yeah he will probs be out relatively quickly as well

roo boys!

I've got a second round KO on the cards...looking at his squad now...who are the players to look out for?

cookie311993

well he has quite alot for you to watch out for. his team keeps getting better and i havent actually seen his new recruits since the EOS. but they must be good. he hasnt revealed them. he has some good younger players which he got as youths and they are dangers for you. i know for a fact

roo boys!

Well it should be a good game :)

cookie311993

yeah should be a danger match for both of you. your young nat player is good but so is mine Aladdin Khoury. Oscar Corneille is a good project player but hasnt player nationals. both of them are on fielding and primary training all season

roo boys!

Yeah I think mine should be getting games in a few seasons ;)

Barlow 21

What players are people pulling tonight?

Fletch74

I'm hoping for a decent bowler, but because I got a good player last week, I doubt I'll score 2 in a row.