Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Well I lost my game to Boomz last night (to be expected) by 5 wickets with 11 overs to spare on a dry wicket, but this morning I almost fell out of my chair when I saw my ratings  :o :o

Gunz n Rozez Fletch's No Balls
Batting - Top Order: 9,868 7,108
Batting - Middle Order: 7,347 7,618
Batting - Tail: 4,052 3,745
Bowling - Seam: 8,642 (6) 6,987 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 8,913 (4) 8,768 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 8,268 7,123
Overall: 149,572 130,002

First time over 120k, let alone 130k  :o  ;D ;D 8)

My seemers seem to be my downfall, but the irony is on a dry wicket both my spinners couldn't take a wicket, but my seamers took 5, and Boomz spinners took 4 wickets!! Yet, my spinners almost rated as high as his  ???

Well done Boomz ;) This is a 11k boost in ratings since I lost to Daz on Thursday. I didn't realise how much the recruitment of Rethans and Bartlett would make such a difference  ;D

Fletch74

Quote from: DazBurg on December 13, 2010, 09:28:30 AM
i got bots in 20/20 and SOD but not in youth
I only play Bots this week in all 3 of my comps :)

roo boys!

I have played 2 games this season, and lost both :'(

I only lost 2 games last season I think, so this hasn't started well :'(

Outrated my opponent by a fair margain in both, I need to change my batting order :'(

BratPack

I have a bot in T20 but I face the top ranked guy in SOD and Youth  :'( This is not a promising beginning

roo boys!

I thought you faced him in SOD...

I play him later in the season so hopefully I can catch up to his ratings by then ;D

BratPack

Quote from: roo boys! on December 13, 2010, 10:02:57 AM
I thought you faced him in SOD...

I play him later in the season so hopefully I can catch up to his ratings by then ;D

No I play him in youth too. Although looking at his rankings he doesn't seem to give a flower about youth so I may win that

roo boys!

I don't really bother looking at the youth fixture :P

BratPack

I don't care much about youth either :P He only rates 155k...

CrowsFan

Looks to me like I'm going to lose all three matches this week :(
I am definitely getting relegated down to div 4!
My SOD match is against the UAE Nat Manager for gods sake and he pulls in ratings of 185k!!!
I am screwed :(

cookie311993

my new player i am looking at getting
Jason Krejza
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=96140
if i get him i will be selling Michael Kino for anyone interested

roo boys!

I can't say I like all the updates and YPs occuring at 9:00, I was waiting for them and they didn't come :P

Hawka

mine just happend but no pops

roo boys!

I sure am interested in Kino but he's not what I need right now, I have 2 top notch spinners.

cookie311993

kino is a good spinner though R&B and he has average batting which would help out

valkorum

I play 1 of the teams I am competing against for a top 2 finish for promotion in T20 & YOD.  I tthen play Wookie in the SOD.  If I can pull off the win in T20 this week I will be very happy.