Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Good luck selling him HP ;)

Also, just to warn you all, Hawka cracked 110k match ratings today, I must say, he was a bargain for H.A.V.o.C with the second last pick of the draft ;) Ayub FTW!

pyronerd

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 13, 2010, 12:25:47 AM
Good luck selling him HP ;)

Also, just to warn you all, Hawka cracked 110k match ratings today, I must say, he was a bargain for H.A.V.o.C with the second last pick of the draft ;) Ayub FTW!
and pyronerd still beat him  :P

Boomz

Anyone else having a problem where a players summary is showing different on the orders page to their individual page? I asked the admin about it but then they checked and it was back to normal & was for me too but was just looking and it's happened again...

Alex7089

Yeah that happens to me...I get really freaked out when I check like 35 minutes from a game and they are DOWN (most of the time) on the orders page and I'm like 'WTF OH NOES!!!'

Boomz

Yeah I was freaking out the other day coz half my batsmen were showing as rel down from expert/outs :o

Alex7089

Yeah I saw Ducker with cap or reli and I was like 0_o he is outs :P

roo boys!

rofl it has happened once or twice before butbnot that recently for me...

bomberboy0618

Oh nuu bruu tomorrows the first game bruu and my team still needs middle order batsmen and an opener.

roo boys!

OHNOES!

My team just needs a decent keeper-batsman and I'm going after Tomatus but he ends tomorrow morning our time so he can play if I get him.

Alex7089

Hope I do well in my first game...Against one of the 4 bots...

My first challenge will be this Friday when I face the much hated Miami Heat in game 1 of SOD.

roo boys!

Yeah I face bots this week too :)

bomberboy0618

Alex7089

I love bots. You can watch your game knowing you will bash them. SO much fun :)

roo boys!

Yeah Bot bashing is sooo fun ;D

DazBurg

i got bots in 20/20 and SOD but not in youth