Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Good thing I'm not Tier 1 ;). I'm Tier 2 probably :P.

Stocked up my Batting line up so that a Acc/Acc can't even get a game :P. Bowling, another Acc/Acc can't get a game as he conceeds too many >:(.

Trying a new look line up against Alex so lets see how it plays out 8). Hopefully finally get the 140k rankings I want :D.

MajorLazer

Daz and I are both at 120-125k match ratings and I assume that he is also looking to get to 130k.

Hopefully I get closer in my match against Q. It starts at 2:00 FTP time so watch it if you have nothing better to do.

MajorLazer

I just noticed that against Daz, Shachi (my number 11) got out for hitting the ball twice. :P

46.2 W Anderson to Shachi : Well, you don't see someone get out like that every day!
H. Shachi hit ball twice 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

Justin Bieber

HAHA!!!! ;D ;D. Didn't want to get out with 1 hit I suppose :P.

How can I challange more than 1 person for a day? Can't seem to do it but others can :'(. Members only?

MajorLazer

No I think you open up tabs of team pages and then challenge them all.

DazBurg

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 12, 2010, 12:37:33 AM
Yer hoping our next match is a little closer. I'm still trying to bring in some new players just to add depth, but I know that if I get Chandan or Walsh out early, Manou or Masood will kill me.

Gecko will hopefully play like he did against you every game he plays for me.

Yes we are the giant killers. Wait til the Franchise League starts. We will be beating Tier 1 teams easy. :P Maybe a little exhaggeration, but you know what I mean.
i'm sure it will be i reckon you will win the next one seems just the one it's going u win then i win then u then i and son on ;)
Chandan won't be playing for me against R&B tomorrow with my signings be interesting to see how i go

Gecko is an absolute star mate
and not that much of an exaggeration by the time the actually comp kicks in the gap will be closed i reckon because you and i are rising fast through our match ratings

MajorLazer

Yer and match ratings aren't that much of an indication so we could beat a lot of teams. Can't wait for our leagues to start.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 12, 2010, 12:48:29 AM
I've tried that. Everybody seems to be taken although they only have 1 match booked for the day ???.

DazBurg

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 12, 2010, 12:51:34 AM
Yer and match ratings aren't that much of an indication so we could beat a lot of teams. Can't wait for our leagues to start.
thats right match ratings are some of it but if we hit the 130 like we are hoping it's not that big of a gap

MajorLazer

They all have to be available before you try to challenge them.

130k is only 4-6k in front of us and I think we can make that in a week or two.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 12, 2010, 12:52:33 AM
I've tried that. Everybody seems to be taken although they only have 1 match booked for the day ???.
ML is right  Boomz told me how to exactly like ML said but if someone is already booked out i don't think it will work

DazBurg

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 12, 2010, 12:54:04 AM
They all have to be available before you try to challenge them.

130k is only 4-6k in front of us and I think we can make that in a week or two.
exactly so we getting there really quick ;)

MajorLazer

Quote from: DazBurg on December 12, 2010, 12:55:09 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 12, 2010, 12:52:33 AM
ML is right  Boomz told me how to exactly like ML said but if someone is already booked out i don't think it will work
I haven't personally tried it and I don't think I will get a chance because of the FFPL and the Franchise League.

Justin Bieber

I was there last season with alot of 21 y.o's playing. You guys should make it alot faster than I did :).

But my Fielding ratings are high 9k's which boost the Match Ratings :P.

I'll try next time ;). Can't now for the next 2 weeks :'(.

MajorLazer

Well the PC will be over before it started for me but should make a bit of money from gate takings. :)
The guy I'm playing rates 144k and has 10,000 capacity at his ground.