Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

I don't think its that old but there is certainly a lot older guys than the majority.

Like Hyde and Frei are in there early 30's.. 32 for both I think. Both are absolute animals though. Frei has World Class experience!!!

His Outstanding FS'ers Dickson and soon to be Shaggy are both only 23 though. His Outstanding batsmen are 25/26/27 retrospectively. :P The rest are all 20-23

So yeah its reasonably old lol

Justin Bieber

Might sell off Gibson if I can get 500k for him. Start of the season so he'll be hot property.

Finger Spinner with Old Ball Bowler Talent and good secondaries. Hopefully goes alot more :D.

Trying to get an Valuation of him on their forums.

BratPack

This has been the most frustrating week I've had in FTP. I feel like I'm going backwards fast cause I can't land a player

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on December 08, 2010, 07:37:37 PM
This has been the most frustrating week I've had in FTP. I feel like I'm going backwards fast cause I can't land a player
I know how you feel. I've lost my money for Sreed. 4k was spent on 4 Project Batters. Not to mention investment into academies ::).

Can't wait until next week with Gate Takings and matches again :D.

BratPack

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 08, 2010, 07:41:39 PM
I know how you feel. I've lost my money for Sreed. 4k was spent on 4 Project Batters. Not to mention investment into academies ::).

And that's the real problem. Until match takings start coming in anything I bid on has to be an upgrade as my wages are running close with sponsorship. But any upgrade I try gets shot down, meanwhile other FFites are improving fast.

Alex7089

I feel like I am powerless. I'm getting outbid by newbies who have like 500k because of prize money and tarting money and it is seeming impossible to get anyone good enough for my starting XI under 50k

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on December 08, 2010, 07:44:14 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 08, 2010, 07:41:39 PM

And that's the real problem. Until match takings start coming in anything I bid on has to be an upgrade as my wages are running close with sponsorship. But any upgrade I try gets shot down, meanwhile other FFites are improving fast.
Mine are above that but hopefully once Nawab sells, I'll be alright with his 8k wage gone. Hurts the team but hoping he draws alot :).

roo boys!

And if I get him I still make a downgrade on wages, getting rid of my highest, Smith, at 9.5k :P

Hawka

wen this guy who i rely want goes of i wont b on  :-\

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1277

should i beef my bid up

roo boys!

wowza, legendary experience :o

Wait until as late as possible, and do you have a bidding agent? If so, set it as late as possible, if not, then that's hard... :-\

Hawka

well it will b at bout midnite it goes of and im ussaly not able to be on the computer that late somenites so... and i dont have a agent

roo boys!

Well if you don't have an agent at least try and get on as close as possible and check if you have been outbid, perhaps bid your max if you want....did it once for a player : John Worthington, I bid 84k (my peak) before I went to bed and woke up in the morning and I had got him!

Justin Bieber

He's awesome hawka but will spike up during the time :'(. He's got anotehr day to run so see about him tommorrow.

Should go up 100k+ though :'(. Lets hope not for you :D.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 08, 2010, 08:31:08 PM
He's awesome hawka but will spike up during the time :'(. He's got anotehr day to run so see about him tommorrow.

Should go up 100k+ though :'(. Lets hope not for you :D.
+1 :D

valkorum

Quote from: hawka26 on December 08, 2010, 08:21:32 PM
wen this guy who i rely want goes of i wont b on  :-\

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=1277

should i beef my bid up

Just remember that he is 30 now and he skills actually start to go down.  You may pick him up cheap