Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Yep...

People really not happy on the forum...

Fletch74

Neither am I >:( I got my wedding anniversary tomorrow when both my players I want will expire......

My wife will be really happy :P

Boomz

lol she will be :P

They're all going off about it being unfair that they have been put in lower divs than they were in before but thats what they get for moving they knew how it was going to work...

8-6 Suited

Think how I feel. I had leading bid on a player at 80k an hour ago when he ended... 15 minutes ago, someone just jumped him to 190k. -_-

BratPack

So tomorrow I have uzz in the "Farewell to Australia" game. Should be a fun sendoff before we begin in Scotland with the opening game of the FFPL.

And I just looked at my wages for next season. YEOWTCH! Ethan Cain went up over 1k by himself

Boomz

The opener I brought last night has gone up 2.9k :( not unexpected but still annoying... Most of mine went up by 500-1k minimum :(

BratPack

Quote from: BOOMZ on December 04, 2010, 01:09:56 PM
The opener I brought last night has gone up 2.9k :( not unexpected but still annoying... Most of mine went up by 500-1k minimum :(

Yeah I did the sums. My squad added 16k overall in wages. Joubert went up about 3k by himself

Fletch74

My last game on Australian soil is against Wookie, it's a T20, so I have my flight booked for 4:00 pm AEDST.

I'm going to base myself in the North of Scotland up in Inverloch. Nice and cold conditions in my favour ;)

BratPack

Quote from: BOOMZ on December 04, 2010, 11:45:12 AM
It's back up :D I got a 100k prizemoney ??? I thought I'd get more from what I read... or is there more to come?

Here's your answer. Just came up on the FTP page

04 Dec 10 00:00 - Incorrect End of Season Prizemoney Awarded
End of season prizemoney awarded to teams today were for the wrong amounts in some cases.

The prizemoney has been removed, and will be re-allocated tomorrow.

Fletch74

You just beat me too it BP!! ;)

roo boys!

All my guys went up by about 2k :'(

Justin Bieber

BP bet me to it. Was about to copy and paste that :P.

My wages will be MASSIVE next season *gulp. Nawab takes up almost 9k by himself :o. 4 others over 5k a week :(. Alot in the 3k range at least.

Boomz

haha yeah I saw that thanks guys :)

BratPack

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 04, 2010, 01:18:09 PM
BP bet me to it. Was about to copy and paste that :P.

My wages will be MASSIVE next season *gulp. Nawab takes up almost 9k by himself :o. 4 others over 5k a week :(. Alot in the 3k range at least.

My guys are pretty well balanced. Aaron Kelly leads the way at $6,249 cause he has no secondaries. Although I'm sure Joubert will end up being it after next season. He's 22 and already at $5,360.

Ethan Cain $4,046. Still a bargain  ;D

Alex7089

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I'LL BE IN A CAR THIS TIME TOMORROW FOR BLOOMFIELD
Now I have to use an agent :'( :'(