Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: DazBurg on October 30, 2010, 09:06:37 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 30, 2010, 09:02:55 PM
Q is trying to go for Aussie Assistant Nat ;). Going into Shaggy's territory :P.
how do you know that?
Check their forums :P. Under the Australian Board and NAT Staff thread up the top.

McRooster

Will make for some entertaining banter if the previous retort of Shaggy and Sully is anything to go by.

Q will certainly stir the pot of what he's cooking  ;)

8-6 Suited

In my opinion, no offence Q, no chance for it. :D

McRooster

Do you get a say Shaggy?

8-6 Suited

Don't know if I do or not. But I got it for the only reason being how actively I was supporting the team and willingness to work for it, hard, and learn. Q hasn't shown that support levels.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 30, 2010, 09:18:20 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on October 30, 2010, 09:06:37 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 30, 2010, 09:02:55 PM
Q is trying to go for Aussie Assistant Nat ;). Going into Shaggy's territory :P.
how do you know that?
Check their forums :P. Under the Australian Board and NAT Staff thread up the top.

ahh so he is

good luck to you Q hope u get it  ;)

DazBurg

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 30, 2010, 09:30:04 PM
Don't know if I do or not. But I got it for the only reason being how actively I was supporting the team and willingness to work for it, hard, and learn. Q hasn't shown that support levels.
but maybe he would if he knows his a chance if he does that?

8-6 Suited

I have no idea what the go is Daz, I was just pointing out that at this point in time, he would be a no from what I can see. Not saying in a week or 2 he wont be able to do better if you understand what I am saying.

McRooster

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 30, 2010, 09:30:04 PM
Your application letter was heartfelt and well set out, addressing the criterion and your obvious passion about the game got you the job  8)

Q would bring a statistical and intelligent insight, as his time in the game develops he will definately be a voice worth listening to.

DazBurg

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 30, 2010, 09:41:00 PM
I have no idea what the go is Daz, I was just pointing out that at this point in time, he would be a no from what I can see. Not saying in a week or 2 he wont be able to do better if you understand what I am saying.
i know what you mean shaggy  ;)
but as Roost says i think he'd have good input
and i reckon he will get really involved in the coming weeks to prove he wants to be apart of it

McRooster

When Q goes after something he wants it can be like a bulldog eating custard, he'll tear through it and shower will fly everywhere  :o

DazBurg

Quote from: McRooster on October 30, 2010, 10:04:49 PM
When Q goes after something he wants it can be like a bulldog eating custard, he'll tear through it and shower will fly everywhere  :o
lol
roost i can always rely on you for words of wisdom and classic pure gold sayings  ;)

8-6 Suited

Look, I will do what I can for you Q, I suggest registering here:

http://ftpaustralia.inventforum.com/

Being active in the tour threads in the game forums as well will assist you. Likelyhood you wont get an answer or a thought until throughout and after the next tour in 2-3 weeks. Be active during that, you will stand a good chance... But it will require a lot of effort.

DazBurg

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 30, 2010, 10:57:23 PM
Look, I will do what I can for you Q, I suggest registering here:

http://ftpaustralia.inventforum.com/

Being active in the tour threads in the game forums as well will assist you. Likelyhood you wont get an answer or a thought until throughout and after the next tour in 2-3 weeks. Be active during that, you will stand a good chance... But it will require a lot of effort.
good on ya shaggy for telling him what it will involve to even have a chance
;)

Alex7089

Barlow ended up selling for 50k.
Was getting a bit owrried but the bidding war brought the price up :P
Pretty happy with it his sale price cancels out the price of Yavar with like 5k left over :)