Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

RB just missed out on Simon Russell, looked like he had him at 81k but ended up going for 85k and the bowler he'd pushed to 61k went for 74k.
Sooo close RB, I wanted you to get one of them and learn from you where you were going to slot them in your line-ups,better luck next time  ;)

Justin Bieber

Rated 157k in his last One Dayer :o. Some big ratings from his players.

Gonna need more than luck in this one!!! But Good Luck anyway ;D.

Boomz

I got the youth cup tomorrow should be very close going by ratings... I'm saving for EOS now everyone is too expensive...

roo boys!

Quote from: McRooster on October 27, 2010, 11:29:39 PM
RB just missed out on Simon Russell, looked like he had him at 81k but ended up going for 85k and the bowler he'd pushed to 61k went for 74k.
Sooo close RB, I wanted you to get one of them and learn from you where you were going to slot them in your line-ups,better luck next time  ;)
I know, damn bidding agent couldn't chuck in an extra 5k for good meaning ::)

8-6 Suited

Yeah I lost an accomplished 19yo last night by 3k. -_- Stupid Agent system.

Alex7089

I am also waiting until EOS BOOMZ. There is tons of good players but they are going for a lot -_-

Fletch74

I might too. I've learnt my lesson from my early trading days... I can't get any half decent players, and I need them.

MajorLazer

I think I now have the same mentor as BB and Alex.

Alex7089

Haha it would seem he is a busy man :P

He has been really good for me so far, he as helped me with what to train and what sort of player I need to buy mostly. I have learnt a lot in the 24 hrs he has helped me ;D

MajorLazer

I really need help with my orders so he's helping me with that.

Alex7089

Oh yeah, my orders are OK I might ask him about it later but.

8-6 Suited

Toss:   Tickle My Timber won the toss and elected to bowl.

Let's see if I can do some damage to these barbies.

MajorLazer

Who are you playing, Shaggy?

Alex7089

My match is at 10:00 :'(
I think that is 9 PM our time :(