Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

That's not good enough! I told them to be aggressive, I want aggressiveness!

Phillips came in and smashed 9 runs from 4 balls in his first over, AND HE IS ON DEFENSIVE! What the flower. lol

I won by 6 wickets.

End of over 17 (10 runs) - Tickle My Timber(118-4) RR 6.94
P. Lidgerwood 11 (8b) , S. Phillips 10 (6b) , V. Harris 3-0-32-1

8-6 Suited

Tickle My Timber   champs united
Batting - Top Order:   7,339   6,859
Batting - Middle Order:   6,812   5,117
Batting - Tail:   2,371   3,674
Bowling - Seam:   7,274 (6)   6,131 (4)
Bowling - Spin:   8,337 (4)   8,303 (6)
Fielding/Keeping:   5,677   4,732
Overall:   119,239   110,294

Rated a little low... Interesting.

Man of the match:

Phillip Lidgerwood (3 points)
Rory McLean (2)
James Baker (1)

Also means I knocked the person in first in my league off his unbeaten streak as well, which puts me only a game behind with the rest of my games against bots basically or easy wins. If he loses 1 game, I may be able o take first from him. :D

valkorum

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 26, 2010, 01:23:16 PM
15.1   W   Shelley to Baker : Goes for the big lofted drive, but doesn't time it at all and rather tamely picks out Venkataramanan on the edge of the circle.
J. Baker c A. Venkataramanan b. G. Shelley 49 (49b 3x4 2x6) SR:100.00

Nooooooooooooooooo! Baker, my hero, gone. My life is over!

Out for 49 as well :P

Good win though

Fletch74

Fletch's New Balls - wins by 74 runs

Richard Beveridge (3 points) 90 runs, 2 wickets, and 1 catch, Walter Matthews (2 points), and Chris Combes (1 point)

All 3 are purchases, ML, Shaggy, then benjy :) My team would be crap without them... ;)

Fletch74

Fletch's No Balls   Bivolje cricket team
Batting - Top Order:   5,926   2,751
Batting - Middle Order:   3,623   1,898
Batting - Tail:   2,696   2,389
Bowling - Seam:   3,512 (4)   2,226 (6)
Bowling - Spin:   4,164 (6)   3,016 (4)
Fielding/Keeping:   4,545   2,707
Overall:   77,992      46,593

A lot lower than yours Shaggy ;)

8-6 Suited

Yeah but you are still new Fletch so got a lot of time left in ya mate to get to where I am. I actually exceeded a lot of expectations and jumped the ratings an incredible amount. Infact, I am relatively right on HP's arse as well which surprised even myself.

Just did the orders for the England vs Australia match, I'm so privileged. :D

Fletch74

Actually, what do the ratings mean? I have no ranking yet?

Justin Bieber

Ratings are just a way to compare your team's orders to anothers. E.g. Your top order is much better than there's.

8-6, You're only up to me in One Dayers. Just 1 ranking ahead of mine as you have some older players who have EXPERIENCE. Something most of my players don't have :P. Lets talk about T20 and Youths aswell ;).

8-6 Suited

I wasn't talking about ranking wise HP, but ratings. Not saying I am ahead of you on them but I'm close to you with my ratings.

As for Rankings, I have a strong One Day team I think however I now only have 3 people over 22 which is Lidgerwood at 28, O'Neil at 25 and Kaushik at 24. So not really that fantastically experienced mate. :P

T20, lets talk about it. I'm going to cancel our One Dayer and we can make it a T20 instead. :p

Justin Bieber

Lingerwood has enough experience for everybody :P. Rating wise, you are pulling a better One Day side ;). Not hard to catch up if you spend money. I have never been one to splash a hell of alot of cash around so takes a while for me to get going :P.

Ok I guess. Why not Youth while we're at it? :P.

CrowsFan

Check out this for an over from my team today ;D

15.1 6      Wilson to Padmanabh : Nailed it. Yep - that's gone! A big, thumping strike over long-on. He just stood, swung and the ball sailed for six, several rows back.
15.2   6   Wilson to Padmanabh : Bang. Out of the middle and out of the ground, 6 runs.
15.3   4   Wilson to Padmanabh : Too far down leg and Padmanabh simply flicks it high and hard off his pads, one bounce and 4. Superb shot!
15.4   4   Wilson to Padmanabh : A beautiful cover drive from Padmanabh and he holds the pose for the cameras to get that in tomorrow's papers.
15.5   4   Wilson to Padmanabh : That delivery from Wilson was quick. It has taken the bottom edge, somehow missed the stumps and goes all the way to the boundary.

15.6   .   Wilson to Padmanabh : [dropped] Half volley outside off stump, Padmanabh throws the bat at it and Hunt drops it at cover! It was a hard catch, but you've got to take those opportunities.

Loved it ;D
he ended up getting 50 off only 15 balls!! Anyone got 50 faster?

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 26, 2010, 03:16:00 PM
Check out this for an over from my team today ;D

15.1 6      Wilson to Padmanabh : Nailed it. Yep - that's gone! A big, thumping strike over long-on. He just stood, swung and the ball sailed for six, several rows back.
15.2   6   Wilson to Padmanabh : Bang. Out of the middle and out of the ground, 6 runs.
15.3   4   Wilson to Padmanabh : Too far down leg and Padmanabh simply flicks it high and hard off his pads, one bounce and 4. Superb shot!
15.4   4   Wilson to Padmanabh : A beautiful cover drive from Padmanabh and he holds the pose for the cameras to get that in tomorrow's papers.
15.5   4   Wilson to Padmanabh : That delivery from Wilson was quick. It has taken the bottom edge, somehow missed the stumps and goes all the way to the boundary.

15.6   .   Wilson to Padmanabh : [dropped] Half volley outside off stump, Padmanabh throws the bat at it and Hunt drops it at cover! It was a hard catch, but you've got to take those opportunities.

Loved it ;D
he ended up getting 50 off only 15 balls!! Anyone got 50 faster?
No, I had 50 off 19 balls, but not that quick.

Justin Bieber

Awesome CF. 50 off 15 is quite something :o.

The chance to get him out after his little streak was let go :P. The Pressure got to Hunt!!

Barlow 21

My new recruit made 88 n.o and took 5-9 for an economy of 2.25 in my recent 20/twenty game. A bargain for 20k. ;D

HillHero13

End of over 14 (1 run) - Inverell Sixers(43-10) RR 3.07
T. Gardiner 2 (7b), J. Barry 1-0-1-1

all out for 43!! great opening spell..

im just going to watch the replay..

anyone else??

http://fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=876788&replaySpeed=1