Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 25, 2010, 01:17:16 PM
I hope you all watch and support the Australian National Team in the T20 Tour, starting at 05:00 FTP Time.

Nope I am following the Bermudans

Alex7089

I will watch Aus 'til 8 but then Scotland is on ;D

8-6 Suited

Quote from: valkorum on October 25, 2010, 01:22:59 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 25, 2010, 01:17:16 PM
I hope you all watch and support the Australian National Team in the T20 Tour, starting at 05:00 FTP Time.

Nope I am following the Bermudans

They are starting at 08:00 so you can still do Aus. :P

valkorum

Nah, better actually do some work today :P

8-6 Suited

You have to watch tomorrow though, as Australia vs England with it being the side I select. :D

valkorum

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 25, 2010, 01:45:21 PM
You have to watch tomorrow though, as Australia vs England with it being the side I select. :D

Good luck with that.

8-6 Suited

Not sure why they are letting me do it for the most important game of the tour being England are ranked #1 and we are #2, but I'll step up to the challenge for sure.

valkorum

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 25, 2010, 01:53:48 PM
Not sure why they are letting me do it for the most important game of the tour being England are ranked #1 and we are #2, but I'll step up to the challenge for sure.

Seeing if you have what it takes to be a Nat coach ;)

8-6 Suited

Gotta find out one way or another I suppose. Will be an enjoyable experience but if the team loses, I will blame it on the Manager heppa :P

valkorum

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 25, 2010, 02:01:11 PM
Gotta find out one way or another I suppose. Will be an enjoyable experience but if the team loses, I will blame it on the Manager heppa :P

Most likely he will blame it on you :P

8-6 Suited

Yeah yeah, but I'll blame him for the orders of the players I select. :P 

I'm just selecting the linee up, the orders will be done by him, and we will all discuss/agree on them. But I get to pick the squad :P

valkorum

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 25, 2010, 02:15:36 PM
Yeah yeah, but I'll blame him for the orders of the players I select. :P 

I'm just selecting the linee up, the orders will be done by him, and we will all discuss/agree on them. But I get to pick the squad :P

Cool

When I was U-19 Bermudan assistant I was allowed free reign over the matches allocated to me but I had to explain all my choices to the coach so he could understand what I was doing.  It then allowed for discussions as to what was the best way to go about it.  Good way of learning

8-6 Suited

They are helping me with my orders, so I can learn them properly, and the reasoning behind them. I put my suggestions in on every game and heppa and rabis both comment on where theya re wrong, how to improve them and such and if its alright some get used, some dont. Fact of life really. :P

Alex7089

BratPack

One minute after Rabbani Alex. :P

Although that Stewie's allstars seems to want everyone