From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

HP going for one of my players..

valkorum

Came away with the win ;)

Result: Valkorum won by 286 runs
Toss: Valkorum won the toss and elected to bat.
Man of the match: Adam Findlay (3 points), William Casey (2), Oscar Hobson (1)

Valk: 8/448
Opponent: 162

Adam Findlay 166 off 124
Oscar Hobson 62 off 40
William Casey 5/34 off 9.3

roo boys!

MONTELEONE with a very nice 200 runs :D

Kirby comes through with 128, Borgas went OK, Hartigan dissapointing.

Milind picked up 4 wickets, saving his position in the team :o

http://fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=872511

bomberboy0618

Alex7089

I have a pretty big issue. After Barlow and Sayers pulled their save today, while I went well, their fatigue didn't.
Barlow is now at satisfactory and Sayers at passable. Khan is also at passable but I don't know why, he has done nothing the past couple of weeks.
Now, I want to rest all of them for next week, it leaves me with a rather weak team for my 2 games next week. I think I might bring Grey in for Sayers, it will weaken my batting but save the bowling. Grey also an rf will be good experience :)
Johnstone will have to come in for Barlow but he will be way down the order and that will REALLY weaken my batting.
For Khan, I have no idea, I have no backup keeper and the only other guy in my team who even knows how to put the gloves on is Terpstra, so he will have to take that as much as I hate to admit it. Then Carter can replace Terp.
Which leaves me with.
1. Antoine
2. Darya
3. Hewawasm
4. McEvoy
5. Johnstone
6. McIntyre
7. Jackson
8. Grey (dreadful batting)
9. Terpstra
10. Carter
11. Browne.

I think that is the best lineup I can throw out there :-\ Will most likely bring in a sub 100,000 match rating but hopefully I can squeeze through a win or two next week, if not, so be it.

Boomz

Wait & see what their fatigue is like by then coz it might be alright...

Alex7089

All the way down at passable/satisfactory I would rather them have some time off to stay on top of it...

The guy I am playing in T20 is really bad anyway.

Boomz

True but I had someone at passable last week & was worried but they got up for this week... Think it was Farnsworth or someone... but if ur gonna win then yeah it doesnt matter much.

Justin Bieber

Fatigue is updated every day so they might recover by the T20 match. If not, they should certainly be ready for the one Dayer a week from now.

If you don't have a back up keeper, maybe search for one?

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 22, 2010, 05:11:57 PM
Fatigue is updated every day so they might recover by the T20 match. If not, they should certainly be ready for the one Dayer a week from now.

If you don't have a back up keeper, maybe search for one?

At worst put a fielder who has high fielding skill as your keeper

BratPack

4 days between matches. I'll have FTP withdrawl!.

8-6 Suited

lol BP, I reckon you should be able to have games every day if you wanted, seniors and youths :P

bomberboy0618

18.1   W   Hubbard to Vidanagamage : When playing a forward defensive, it's important to keep the bat and pad together as they say. Well... they should definitely say to Vidanagamage , schoolboy error and the stumps are re-arranged.
R. Vidanagamage b. J. Hubbard 38 (38b 2x4 1x6) SR:100.00

Alex7089

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 22, 2010, 05:19:13 PM
lol BP, I reckon you should be able to have games every day if you wanted, seniors and youths :P
I agree you should be able to enter in 6 SOD leagues if you want would destroy fatigue but hey...

8-6 Suited

I so should have become a chef instead of a computer analyst. These hard boiled eggs are to die for. :x