Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

i remember the gamr i had against alex.. needed quick runs frost went out anf i was gone.. entet Darron Lawson :D

McRooster

I thought you sold Lidgerwood? You may want to now  :(

Alex7089

Haha yeah Hilly why did I let you get that guy!?!? Haha.
Fair enough, I remember I made that call, I was like 'Carter you fool now Lawson is in. Fool.'
Then it was like it was scripted Lawson hit about 3 4's in a row and you won >:(

Lidgerwood didn't get a bid at 150,000

Alex7089

Haha Philips dropped twice and Gregory dropped once in the space of 2 overs. Fielding training required :P
43.1    W    Price to Gregory : Spectacular catch! Gregory flashes at a short delivery, cramped for room, and gets a thick outside edge that flies low and hard to van Nierop's left. He times his dive to perfection and snaps it up, one-handed, an inch off the ground! He's cock-a-hoop after that, and why not?
G. Gregory c G. van Nierop b. J. Price 21 (16b 1x4 1x6) SR:131.25

Oh no.
43.3    W    Price to Phillips : Wonderful bowling from Price. The ball pitched on leg and took the top of off. Nothing Phillips could do there.
S. Phillips b. J. Price 34 (39b 1x4 1x6) SR:87.18

Dear.

McRooster

Ouch @ Lidgerwood - Pundarik can't hurt anymore, 280-290 still on the cards!

EDIT- 270-280  :P

EDIT - why did I start watching - sorry 8-6, my fault  ???

8-6 Suited

Was just chasing money. He bowls well so will keep him around for a while yet. :P

Phillips dropped 2 times, Gregory dropped once.. All in the space of a couple overs.

Then bang:

43.1   W   Price to Gregory : Spectacular catch! Gregory flashes at a short delivery, cramped for room, and gets a thick outside edge that flies low and hard to van Nierop's left. He times his dive to perfection and snaps it up, one-handed, an inch off the ground! He's cock-a-hoop after that, and why not?
G. Gregory c G. van Nierop b. J. Price 21 (16b 1x4 1x6) SR:131.25

THEN BANGGGG

43.3   W   Price to Phillips : Wonderful bowling from Price. The ball pitched on leg and took the top of off. Nothing Phillips could do there.
S. Phillips b. J. Price 34 (39b 1x4 1x6) SR:87.18

Hopes gone... Dreams gone... :D

Alex7089

43.5   W   Price to Adams : Price musters up all the effort he can and fires in a toe crusher. Adams obliges by getting himself in line with the stumps and the umpire raises his finger.
M. Adams lbw b. J. Price 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:50.00

My god.

8-6 Suited

43.5   W   Price to Adams : Price musters up all the effort he can and fires in a toe crusher. Adams obliges by getting himself in line with the stumps and the umpire raises his finger.
M. Adams lbw b. J. Price 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:50.00

Lmao 3 fkn wicket over. Im flowered. :D

8-6 Suited

2 Atrocious batsmen at the crease. Maybe an over left haha MAX :D

Alex7089

I think you used the wrong smiley ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

8-6 Suited

OH MY GOD! They are killing it.

Alex7089

Haha they have lasted a fair while seeing as they're facing 2 outs/outs bowlers :P

8-6 Suited

My tailenders are absolute guns! :D

Alex7089

O'Neill just hit 4 :o :o
Haha, this is actually a decent partnership :P

McRooster

You might want to open with Permaul and O'Neill next match Shaggy  ;)