Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

7.4   W   Curtin to Daryapurkar : This my friends is what we call a fruit salad. A peach of a delivery from Curtin that cut back onto the stumps, the batsman appearing to play his shot like he'd stepped on a banana skin and was obviously plum(b) before Daryapurkar walked back to the pavilion looking redder than a watermelon.
D. Daryapurkar lbw b. R. Curtin 14 (15b 2x4 0x6) SR:93.33

Hoorah :)

Alex7089

*sigh*
That is what an expert summary gets you apparently.
Friendly curse strikes again :(

Boomz

Big wicket... Could be in trouble Alex...

CrowsFan

Unfortunately I have to leave in about half an hour to go to uni, so wont know the result until I get home...

Boomz

hm.. the guys match rating was 96... should I say something? I feel bad if I do though lol

Alex7089

The result seems pretty clear to me ::)

CrowsFan

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 21, 2010, 02:12:05 PM
hm.. the guys match rating was 96... should I say something? I feel bad if I do though lol
Haha up to you boomz

CrowsFan

The number of misfields so far is awful!
6 midfields in 10 overs!

Alex7089

*sigh*
Not getting any better for me, looking like I'm going down :(

Boomz

Not really Alex ur still going fine...

Alex7089

Barlow is the only one who has really made an impact. Nobody did much with the ball and nobody has done much with the bat, apart from Barlow. Mediocre performance...

CrowsFan

Alex you have got a higher run rate than what is required, plus you have only lost 2 wickets. You have this in the bag!

Alex7089

Sayers is really not doing much...
Going to go down to the wire and my players have a habit of choking in close games -_-

Alex7089

End of over 21 (12 runs) - Feeling Sheepish(112-2). 121 runs required from 29 overs. RR 5.33 RRR 4.17
D. Barlow 66 (71b) , P. Sayers 20 (40b) , M. O'Brien 1-0-12-0

Ahh, that feels better :)
EDIT:
21.1   W   Orange to Sayers : Slower ball outside the off stump, Sayers doesn't get the required elevation to clear the man inside the circle and holes out to Waygood at mid-off. It's a combination of smart bowling and poor batting.
P. Sayers c S. Waygood b. W. Orange 20 (41b 2x4 0x6) SR:48.78

That doesn't -_-

McEvoy- I need you man. Come on. Shine. Please. I will give you money...
Well, I'll give you your wage...But, I may up it a little next year :P
Barlow, after so many days of hating you, I now love you.

End of over 25 (1 run) - Feeling Sheepish(127-3). 106 runs required from 25 overs. RR 5.08 RRR 4.24
W. McEvoy 8 (13b) , D. Barlow 70 (83b) , M. O'Brien 3-0-15-0

I'm dying here...
Not much hope for me. My players are scoring slower than my Grandma walks and looking stuffed with my 2 players with power out. -_-

Justin Bieber

5/195 from 34 overs. 34 runs from 6 overs in my youth cup game. Was behind the run rate for quite a bit until Currie and Anderson (finally finds some form) steadied the boat. Now Fenton comes in as Anderson just got out.

Can these 2 guys steer me to victory?