Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

CrowsFan

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 21, 2010, 11:09:58 AM
My love for McIntyre is less, dropped a catch -_-
Haha just checked and McIntyre has got the talent Safe Hands and he still drops it haha

DazBurg

i'm going someway to getting my match ratings with fileding to improve
only 3 pops today all fielding  ;D
Saitoti pops to resonable fielding  his coming along nicely as a good all round player with good secondaries his accom\accom with resonable fielding endurance and power and his only 21  ;D his chasing anderson as my best rated player and closing the gap fast by the time his 25 he will be awesome
and technically he is my best only reason anderson is above him is his average in keeping but his my right finger spinner

taufel and walker both popped to ordinary fielding

DazBurg

not going too well in the knockout cup

End of over 29 (9 runs) - MAX_EURO(153-2) RR 5.28
P. Jones 51 (79b) , J. Hopes 83 (82b) , E. Anderson 5-0-37-0

:-\

8-6 Suited

End of over 29 (1 run) - Mike Whitney's afro!(124-7) RR 4.28
A. Hogg 2 (9b) , B. Van Gulik 0 (0b) , J. Rao 5-0-17-3

RAOOOOOOOOOOOO 2 wicket over.

CrowsFan

29.2   6   Terpstra to Henderson : Flighted, loopy and the perfect length to slog sweep for six! The beautiful sound of willow on leather brings the crowd to their feet.
29.1   4   Terpstra to Henderson : Henderson gets a thick inside edge on the ball, which must have grazed the leg stump on its way down to fine leg. Terpstra thought he had his man there, but the bails stay put and the result is four frustrating runs against him.

Thats more like it ;D

DazBurg

damnit first this

Anderson to Jones : [missed stumping]  Jones charges down the pitch, takes a swipe and misses. Heffernan is taken by surprise and misses a gilt edged stumping chance.

and jones is on 53 from 82 now

and two overs later this

E-Alam to Hopes : [dropped]  Hopes's not got onto that as well as he'd hoped. Taufel is out in the deep and it goes down! Oh dear... and if it could get any worse for E-Alam there's 2 runs more to the score

and hopes is on 90 off 88
>:(

Alex7089

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 21, 2010, 12:34:39 PM
29.2   6   Terpstra to Henderson : Flighted, loopy and the perfect length to slog sweep for six! The beautiful sound of willow on leather brings the crowd to their feet.
29.1   4   Terpstra to Henderson : Henderson gets a thick inside edge on the ball, which must have grazed the leg stump on its way down to fine leg. Terpstra thought he had his man there, but the bails stay put and the result is four frustrating runs against him.

Thats more like it ;D
God damn you would think he would do better he set me back a it ::)

Alex7089

He isn't really getting much better either :-\
He will still be a star, I'm sure ;D

CrowsFan

Yeah Terpstra has definitely been your least effective bowler so far

Alex7089

He is my lowest rated bowler, but a wristy...Not his conditions although I still expect more from him -_-

Boomz

Anyone give me a chance of defending my 130? http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=891729

I'm talking to the guy who I'm versing & he's worried about his rating being over lol I might get lucky ;D

CrowsFan

Well he has really only had those 2 bad overs. He has been pretty tight for the rest of it.

And as I say that he concedes 9 off his last over...

DazBurg

i am so stuffed  :(

End of over 40 (2 runs) - MAX_EURO(229-3) RR 5.72
N. Naved 2 (5b) , J. Hopes 137 (120b) , E. Taufel 10-1-45-2

DazBurg

hurray bout friggin time

Anderson to Hopes : Hopes wanders down the pitch to do some gardening, not realising the ball is still alive. Heffernan whips off the bails and Anderson turns to the umpire with an almighty shriek! With a nod of the head, the umpire sends Hopes packing. He needs to be more alert next time.
J. Hopes st R. Heffernan b. E. Anderson 138 (122b 10x4 4x6) SR:113.11

well the one good thing is his got two new batsman at the crease for the start of the final 10 overs