Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

i missed that aaron campbell he went for 31k but the guy who was bidding on him was online so i figure he would of put a couple more bids in since he has outbid everyone so far since the guy was only 11k so decided to leave him even though he was a good player i said only to 30k and could see that guy was gonna keep on bidding

oh well lets find another one

Alex7089

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=181952
tht guy ends pretty early tomorrow morning, a bit older but out/exp batsman left handed as well :)

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 18, 2010, 01:03:38 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=181952
tht guy ends pretty early tomorrow morning, a bit older but out/exp batsman left handed as well :)
will keep an eye on him
though his fielding is poor and his already 23
but i'll still try for him if i get him i'll put him on fielding for a season to get a few pops or if it takes less then a season then straight to power  ;)

though doubt i'll get him will be like 7:30 in the morning when he finishes i probably won't be on that early probably be gone to work....but i'll wait and see how i go

8-6 Suited

Anyone watching the Aus U19 T20 game? This Indian Ramadin is an absolute ripsnorter.

Alex7089

8-6 Suited

Yeah, 40 off 26 but with 5 fours and 1 six. :P

Alex7089

India looking pretty good the guy with the reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly long name is warming up as well :-\

8-6 Suited

Ramadin gooooooneee. Kenchammana still going. :x

8-6 Suited

KENCHAMMANA GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN!

India in trouble now... :D

Alex7089

I think a RR of 8 is gettable and might come down a bit with those wickets as well ;D

Boomz

I'm watching it now too... I reckon they can chase anything under 190...

Alex7089

66 runs req to get to 190 for India in just 5 overs with relatively new batsman at the crease...I reckon we might have them for 170 here.
Nihar is killing us ATM...

Boomz

Good over there 170 is likely.

Boomz

lol chasing exactly 170...

Alex7089

They finish their innings on 169 we chase 170...I was right :o

Do  you guys have team motto's?