Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 18, 2010, 10:40:09 AM
I got a spinner last night for 24k gonna train him up to be an all rounder ;D http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=231412
i saw that boomz when i was reading through the posts i'd missed

bloody brilliant buy for 24k give him some fielding training cuz thats the only thing his really lacking atm
great buy

and thanks for the cheer squad in my game  ;)
but if u look at my posts up there ^^ i ain't getting past the second round... :)

DazBurg

leave his batting as is i reckon his alright for a bowler and just give him fielding then pop his tech to expert then pop between bowl and tech to  make him a GUN bowler  ;)

Boomz

Yeah I saw that daz :( ahh well lol I'm trying to get a few good youths coz i have a youth comp coming up & im likely to get smashed in the 1st round lol

I'll train his fielding first but I'd like to get his batting up eventually...

Alex7089

Got to agree with you there Daz :)

I don't think you really need his batting to go up BOOMZ, average batting for a bowler is pretty good, I don't think you could really get his batting high enough to take a spot in your middle order (which is what an AR does most of the time) given his age :-\
Up to you though ;D

Boomz

Alex7089

OK BOOMZ, good luck with it then :)

8-6 Suited

He is going to train him to be an all rounder, therefore he needs the batting up, you silly fools. :P

Alex7089

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 18, 2010, 10:54:15 AM
He is going to train him to be an all rounder, therefore he needs the batting up, you silly fools. :P
I understand that Shaggy, but I think that he would be better if trained as a bowler as opposed to an AR.
His batting is a bit low for a 22 yo to be trained as an AR...

DazBurg

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 18, 2010, 10:54:15 AM
yeah but we saying instead of wasting the training time on his batting he could turn him into a gun bowler i mean a big gun

btw thanks for the cheers in my KO cup game shaggy  ;)

DazBurg

alright guys what pops from your youths this week?
just going to look now

8-6 Suited

Being a spinner, he doesn't need any power. The only thing he needs is Fielding, and tech. Fielding is quicker to do up than primaries, but by 26 he would be a Spec/Spec bowler with reliable fielding and batting. Easy. -_- And you don't even need anything better. -_-

DazBurg

one pop for me
16 year old craig ives popped in bowling to ordinary

Alex7089

Only 2 for me both tech poor --> ordinary one for Reiffel/Superman the other for Ward :)

Boomz

17 Okt 2010   Bhanuvarman Vijayalakshmi   Batting   reasonable   capable
17 Okt 2010   Ali Sajjad   Bowling   poor   ordinary

8-6 Suited

I had no pops worth mentioning anyway