Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 17, 2010, 05:19:21 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on October 17, 2010, 05:08:38 PM
OK  ::) ::)

Talking about fatigue in friendlies a few pages back:
QuoteFatigue in Friendlies
The effects of fatigue are ignored when playing friendlies. For the purposes of match ratings and all match engine calculations, all players are assumed to be at 'rested' fatigue in friendly matches.
Haha, thought I was right about that ;D
OHNOES!!!
It turns out, when if I do beat CF on Thursday, I have to Play Mc R2 :'(
Fixed for you ;)

BratPack

I like it this way too. It's quaint so no from me  :P

Alex7089

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 17, 2010, 05:24:02 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on October 17, 2010, 05:19:21 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on October 17, 2010, 05:08:38 PM
OK  ::) ::)

Talking about fatigue in friendlies a few pages back:
QuoteFatigue in Friendlies
The effects of fatigue are ignored when playing friendlies. For the purposes of match ratings and all match engine calculations, all players are assumed to be at 'rested' fatigue in friendly matches.
Haha, thought I was right about that ;D
OHNOES!!!
It turns out, when if I do beat CF on Thursday, I have to Play Mc R2 :'(
Fixed for you ;)
Nah CF it will be closer than you think ;)
As I keep telling you, your team is a lot better than you realise, and improving.

DazBurg

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 17, 2010, 05:21:45 PM
okay it may be just me or others may feel the same. But to me i feel this forum is widely over filled with info. We need to split it up more. Transfer Market own topic. Dibs own topic. Teams Own topic. Matches own Topic. Comps own topic. Doing topics for each adds extra room but it also makes it more organised and easier to find the relavent info. I am happy to do it if others agree. I am seeking 5 yes, 5 nos and i wont
we already have a dibs thread
and hall of fame ones and the comp one has it's own
what would teams topic be needed for
really this thread is for all the unorganized chatter thats what its for

roo boys!

I  understand where you are coming from cookie, but I prefer it as it is. No from me.

cookie311993

friendlies topic. The organisation of friendlies in the FF community.
matches- talk about your t20, sod, youth and friendly matches.The other is just everything combined.

roo boys!

On a different topic:

I am going in with a comletely different team for my T20 game, I am two matches clear on top so I am resting pretty much most of my players, Kandathil is captain and my keeper is from the youths ;D

Playing a bot so it should be OK ;)

Boomz

I like it the way it is... Otherwise this thread just dies completely... so no...

lol nice RB...

Alex7089

haha interesting approach R&B.
I have to go in with my best side on sensible orders in a match that could determine whether I can make top 3 :-\

roo boys!

Keeps coming up with an internal error when I try and submit the orders, won't let me do it to my team ;)

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on October 17, 2010, 05:35:55 PM
Keeps coming up with an internal error when I try and submit the orders, won't let me do it to my team ;)
Haha your assistant is being pushy again :P

roo boys!

I punched his lights out, the team has been sumbitted :)

Boomz

CrowsFan

I'm playing against a guy who got his team yesterday in the T20 so set all my players to attacking. Hoping for a big win :)

CrowsFan

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 17, 2010, 05:47:59 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=431726 get in quick before he ends! I need some cash haha
Just made a bid for him. Don't really think I need him though haha