roo boys!

I lost to Roost by 21 :'(

roo boys!

Match Ratings:         

Roo Boys!  Mike Whitney's afro!

Overall:   127,455   112,591

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 17, 2010, 04:33:10 PM
Omg what a game. Looking forward to a rematch hp.

Lidgerwood has earned a good coupke week rest, playing him despite his fatigue paid off.
Good game. Will be looking forward to the rematch. Sinclair how could you :'(. That 16 from the 5th last over screwed me :'(.

At least Selth finally did something with the bat :P.

roo boys!

Should I go for this guy, ends soon and probably worth it once I can bridge the Tech gap..

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=194623

DazBurg

roo boys!

OK.

At over 10 I was 1/69, at over 20 I was 6/96 >:(

That's what killed me >:(

Alex7089

Ouch R&B.
That bowler isn't worth nearly that, but he is awesome. If he was rf instead of rfs he would probably get it ::)

roo boys!

Oh yeah, just noticed he was a spinner ;D

Yeah it hurt a bit, but I don't mind, ROOST FTW!

Alex7089

Go Roost! I am barracking for Roost & myself (yes, Alex is that guy) hopefully we face off in the final which will be best of three, the first 2 matches draws then the third will be Roost win by 1 run 8)

roo boys!

Same two I will be following :D

You better not go down to CF >:( ;)

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on October 17, 2010, 05:04:27 PM
Same two I will be following :D

You better not go down to CF >:( ;)
Ahhh pressure :'(
I want to will make the quarters, then the semis, then the final, then runner up. Don't worry.

roo boys!

OK  ::) ::)

Talking about fatigue in friendlies a few pages back:
QuoteFatigue in Friendlies
The effects of fatigue are ignored when playing friendlies. For the purposes of match ratings and all match engine calculations, all players are assumed to be at 'rested' fatigue in friendly matches.

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on October 17, 2010, 05:08:38 PM
OK  ::) ::)

Talking about fatigue in friendlies a few pages back:
QuoteFatigue in Friendlies
The effects of fatigue are ignored when playing friendlies. For the purposes of match ratings and all match engine calculations, all players are assumed to be at 'rested' fatigue in friendly matches.
Haha, thought I was right about that ;D
OHNOES!!!
It turns out, even if I do beat CF on Thursday, I have to Play Mc R2 :'(

cookie311993

okay it may be just me or others may feel the same. But to me i feel this forum is widely over filled with info. We need to split it up more. Transfer Market own topic. Dibs own topic. Teams Own topic. Matches own Topic. Comps own topic. Doing topics for each adds extra room but it also makes it more organised and easier to find the relavent info. I am happy to do it if others agree. I am seeking 5 yes, 5 nos and i wont

Alex7089

I suppose it would be OK...
I don't mind it personally, actually no, I like it better this way :P