Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: HillHero13 on October 16, 2010, 09:02:36 PM
i play AX tomorrow.. going to get thumped.. your thumped not my thumped..

i am actually experimenting with all out attack..
Must you? I want a 200+ win :P

Might do the same, have a little fun with you ;D
Actually, I'll give you a chance.

Justin Bieber

Versing Shaggy tommorrow which should be a hell of a match.

A bowling lineup of Nawab, De Smeth and Flanagan backed up by Sinclair and Bol should do well 8). Going with the Spinner instead of the Specilist fielder for me ;).

P.S Guys playing have decent Endurance so beware 8).

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 16, 2010, 09:35:56 PM
Versing Shaggy tommorrow which should be a hell of a match.

A bowling lineup of Nawab, De Smeth and Flanagan backed up by Sinclair and Bol should do well 8). Going with the Spinner instead of the Specilist fielder for me ;).

P.S Guys playing have decent Endurance so beware 8).
Will be an absolute ripper. I will be following it over my own game although I will watch both...
Hoping for a draw :)

Justin Bieber

Lol. You stole my line :P. I'll have to be following both games tommorrow and also the NBA draft for ESPN league :o. All on at the same time. I guess I put can put off homework a little longer :P.

I'll be up for a while tonight so I'll look for some bargains in the next day for you guys :D.

cookie311993

if your interested in Robert Grant then get your bid on as his price is up to 35k and nobody from the FF community as the top bid for him so he is open to everyone

Alex7089

Yeah I will be up as well. Planning for a marathon of some kind...
Don't know what to watch. Might watch FRIENDS from the start as far as I can get :P
Or Two & A Half Men.
Will keep an eye out and keep posting links.

Justin Bieber

Nice Marathons :P. It would either be HIMYM or Supernatural marathon if I choose from my collection ;). Or a Psych marathon I've recorded 8). Have the entire first season 8).

Alex7089

Come to think of it wouldn't mind Chuck either...
Just finished watching Modern Family, it is better than I expected...

I made a board for FTP Player Suggestions.

cookie311993

okay or you could just bid on my players. if you outbid any of my players then someone will outbid you outside the FF community therefore you will make me moeny and be saving yourself money. Trust me. It will work for all 3 of them i have someone set up for Wallace who said he is getting him no mater what so if two FF members could bid away and then he will outbid them later. Also the other two players thye current highest bidders are both online so will bid again if they get outbid. so this can be a way to help me mates

Justin Bieber

You are helping somebody but getting them to pay more for your guy? :o. That's pretty mean :(.

The new guy who bid 20k on Lowe got lucky with another guy bidding 21k :D. This guy has already bought 2 guys of ZZ at a bid too mucyh inflated prices.

Alex7089

I feel sorry for those guys, not knowing how much to bid, no forum to guide them :(

cookie311993

i want a smuch money for my players as possible. This is what i got told if you have one of mor eplayers interested in a player you will be get more money. I have players interested in my players. I was asking people from FF to do a job like rooboys and bump the price up to a maximum of 20k and i am right in saying that they will get outbid my the player keen on them.

This isnt just helping but also helping you. Doing this will mean you keep your money but other unfortunate teams will lose more money becuase you upped the price

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 16, 2010, 09:47:35 PM

CHuck is awesome 8). Think I'm up to like season 4 ???. What was last shown on Fox 8 :P.

I would love as much money from my guys but I'll let them slide for whatever they can. Can't rob a guy of a bargain if he sees it. Especially in markets like these :).

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 16, 2010, 10:08:17 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on October 16, 2010, 09:47:35 PM

CHuck is awesome 8). Think I'm up to like season 4 ???. What was last shown on Fox 8 :P.

I would love as much money from my guys but I'll let them slide for whatever they can. Can't rob a guy of a bargain if he sees it. Especially in markets like these :).
Yeah I am watching season 4...
It only recently began in the US though...

Justin Bieber

Hosting site or downloaded?