From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Why is that crowd for Australia's game so low? :o

DazBurg

i'll vote for you all

i'm running for the manager of my club
because if i keep going along with this curse i feel the coterie group and members will call for my head i feel under siege like matty knights....lol  :P

Alex7089

Daz, you can only vote once :'(

8-6 Suited

Daz, did you sell Luc Jansen? Or whatever his name was?

cookie311993

yeah so vote for me as i am running for U/19. To be an assistant for my team if i get manager you need to be part of the Canadian Community. Being part of the community will help you get into manager positions.

DazBurg

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 16, 2010, 11:54:54 AM
Daz, did you sell Luc Jansen? Or whatever his name was?
ummm no
i have no idea who that is

Justin Bieber

Q, I highly doubt you'll get those academies in 2 seasons. Do you know how much you have to invest to get them that high ::). 100,000's EACH WEEK. Only Div 1/2 teams can usually afford that :(.

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 16, 2010, 11:54:05 AM
Daz, you can only vote once :'(
oh wasn't aware of that
well i'll sell my vote to the highest bidder  :P ;D

cookie311993

my election is at the End of this season. The others are teh end of next season. And i think that since i was in first i should get first votes. I am going for U/19 and others want senior. They have elections at different times. This season U/19 next season seniors

8-6 Suited

Obviously me. :D

Q, Symonds is now Noah John. Retarded owner changed his name.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=214499
Age 22.

Skills
Batting   spectacular   
Endurance   reliable
Bowling   average   
Technique   spectacular
Keeping   ordinary   
Power   ordinary
Fielding   reliable       

And no, he isn't playing.

DazBurg

so who is the guy u were thinking i sold shaggy?

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 16, 2010, 11:56:31 AM
Q, I highly doubt you'll get those academies in 2 seasons. Do you know how much you have to invest to get them that high ::). 100,000's EACH WEEK. Only Div 1/2 teams can usually afford that :(.
I'll get there. I'll at least have a Deluxe YA by then, with the Development of them and Youth Pulls I'm sure I can cover most of the money needed for the SA, plus, I'm going to make Deals with NAT and U-19 NAT Managers who pay me to look after and pull some of their nations players.

It's all planned, trust me  8)

8-6 Suited

Nah wasn't you. It was BOOMZ. The guy hit 178 in his new team yesterday lol

Master Q

No boundaries so far for Pakistan after 2 overs.

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on October 16, 2010, 12:03:10 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 16, 2010, 11:56:31 AM
I'll get there. I'll at least have a Deluxe YA by then, with the Development of them and Youth Pulls I'm sure I can cover most of the money needed for the SA, plus, I'm going to make Deals with NAT and U-19 NAT Managers who pay me to look after and pull some of their nations players.

It's all planned, trust me  8)
Doesn't work like that Q, this isn't real life :P
You will need to invest 100,000 a week before you get deluxe as well to get it there and the pulls will still be poor until you get really high.