Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Ok well done Shaggy  :)

Kelly is on fire, Swain is in next  ;)

8-6 Suited

Swain should kill them when he starts bowling, he is so tidy. :D Makes me want to rub myself. :x

Master Q

Woah just checked Swain's profile, is he the best player in the game? Or at least the best All-Rounder in the game?

Master Q

Shaggy, how long do you think you'll be sticking around as Assistant Manager?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 16, 2010, 11:19:30 AM
Surely he would have to have amazing secondaries for that kind of rating at that age.
I mean, accom/accom bat with expert keeping, that is Khan except he is a reli/reli bat, and only rated 38k.
When you train keeping, fielding and tech also go up ;). Prodigy makes all of them go up faster :P. Also I mentioned him in the early days of this thread ;D.

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 16, 2010, 11:11:31 AM
Those stats leave me like his name.
Dirty ;).

Alex7089

Nah the best player isn't Australian there is a way to search it but I forgot where it is/was.

8-6 Suited

Could be for sure, the best AR in the game. However he isn't the best layer.

Noah Symonds, our batsman is the best batsmen there is in the game, but not quite just yet. He however has age on his side and WILL be.

Not sure Q, probably this and next season at least.

cookie311993

i am gonna be running for Canada U/19 Manager if yous are interested in voting for me mates

Alex7089

I will vote for you cookie.
I am going to go up for Sri Lanka NAT manager, won't get it but might get a job as Assistant :)

8-6 Suited

I'm considering running for Australian National Manager at the next elections. :D

Therefore you should all vote for me. ^^

Justin Bieber

Dibs: http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=186806 Won't be on when he endds though :'(.

I might consider running for an assistant manager for a country like Canada, Scotland or New Zealand.

Master Q

Symonds isn't playing today is he?

Alex, try to find the way you did it, and Shaggy, I hope you stick around because then we can use each other to our advantage?

How So You Ask?

Well, In 2 Seasons time I'm planning to have a Deluxe Youth Academy, and most likely a Luxurious Senior Academy (Deluxe the next season), then I'll be grooming most-likely Australians  8)

I've already planned my name (2 options) :

Australian Cricket Academy  or  Australian Academy of Cricket  8)

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 16, 2010, 11:47:34 AM
Dibs: http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=186806 Won't be on when he endds though :'(.

I might consider running for an assistant manager for a country like Canada, Scotland or New Zealand.
HP from what I gather you run for NAT Manager and 2nd + 3rd get Assistant jobs.

Alex7089

van Noord out for 93.
A PB for him in T20's ;)

Master Q

Don't think I'll be running for a position at a NAT team, want to focus on my Club, once I get that up and running I'll be running for Australia.