Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

That tech gap though will be astronomical though Alex... Way too big.

Alex7089

Yeah but then I could spend ages on primaries as I said his secondaries are good.
Besides having tech really far ahead is not as bad as having a primary really far ahead.
Stuffed it up though, it is Sayers I will take to outstanding tech with expert bowling and reliable batting.
I feel tech is important for AR's to make up for having slightly lower primaries.

Alex7089

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=413257
Dibs.
RWS ends tomorrow, only 20 reli/cap bowling nice and cheap.
Might not make the team just yet but will in the future, been needing a wristy.
Will go for this guy as well if he stays cheap, old but good bowler :P
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=44623

cookie311993

young players are only good for your team if your academies are at substantial level. My Senior acadmey is good and imrpoving each week and my youth academy is reasonable and improving + each week. So i am hoping to hopefully get youth to satisfactiory by EOS. The higher the level of your academy the shorter amount of time it takes to pop in the same skill.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 16, 2010, 07:57:52 AM
Yeah but then I could spend ages on primaries as I said his secondaries are good.
Besides having tech really far ahead is not as bad as having a primary really far ahead.
Stuffed it up though, it is Sayers I will take to outstanding tech with expert bowling and reliable batting.
I feel tech is important for AR's to make up for having slightly lower primaries.
Just train primaries. Tech will also get trained and will get the primaries to catch up to them a little faster making him better all round :).

Master Q

Play ZZ tomorrow. Going for a few guys on the market, don't think they'll be able to make the team in time though.

8-6 Suited

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=891280

Everyone, support your Australian t20 team... Because I said so. :D

End of over 1 (16 runs) - Australia(16-0) RR 16.00
R. Hard 6 (3b) , L. van Noord 10 (3b) , M. Akhtar 1-0-16-0

Goddamn Hard.

1.4   W   Raza to Hard : [catch] Short of a good length delivery on the stumps, Hard makes room and takes a swing. The ball clips the top edge and balloons up towards mid-on.
R. Hard c S. Malik b. A. Raza 6 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR:150.00

Justin Bieber

8-6 Suited

Hard was my #1 Pick for the squad too... Damn you barbie!

26 years old | 55,678 rating | $13,466 wage

Right hand batsman | Right arm Medium
Talents   Safe Hands, Gifted (Keeping)
Nationality    Australia
Form   average
Fatigue   rested
Experience   legendary
Captaincy   outstanding

Skills Summary
Batsman   exceptional
Bowler   ordinary
Keeper   poor
Allrounder   ordinary

Skills
Batting   spectacular   
Endurance   outstanding

Bowling   poor   
Technique   spectacular

Keeping   dreadful   
Power   exceptional

Fielding   reliable       

Master Q

Justin Bieber

WOW :o. Nice pick but too bad he couldn't show it on field.

8-6 Suited

He's an oldie as far as our squad goes, at 26 but its his Power that makes him an ideal member of the t20 squad. :D

Got 2 debutants in, Gray and Ferguson. Both picks of mine as well. Best performing of the 2 bowlers will be on the tour squad. :D

3.2   W   Raza to Numa : [stumped] Numa danced down the pitch attempting to loft the ball back over Raza's head! Luckily for Raza, Numa has two left feet and Hussain Rizvi whips the bails off with ease.
J. Numa st M. Hussain Rizvi b. A. Raza 17 (8b 2x4 1x6) SR:212.50

Never liked Numa tbh. :D

Master Q

Numa gone, lot of boundaries being hit though.

Shaggy link to your squad, do you have NATS?

Alex7089

Those stats leave me like his name.