Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

I don't think I was part of this. :P

roo boys!

No need for you guys to share the blame, it was nobodies fault, I will probably get outbid anyway.

Lol Shaggy :P

his name is James Russell

Justin Bieber

ML he was a gun. Mentioned him before. Thought he would of gone alot higher than that :). Great buy if you can snare him for 25k ;).

Should be close to U19 NAT with that rating and those stats. If you get him pm the U19 Canadian manager :).

BratPack

Ahhh inflation. If anybody wants Clark feel free I'm not paying 50k for him let alone 75

roo boys!

Nah i'm not paying that much...

Would Q want Oxenaham?

Alex7089

The little noobs are coming to Sayers as well now, still 35 minutes to go and they are bidding -__-
grrr

BratPack

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 15, 2010, 10:19:13 PM
The little noobs are coming to Sayers as well now, still 35 minutes to go and they are bidding -__-
grrr

I'd just noticed him but I'll stay out

roo boys!

Alex7089

The little ...... are really going at it now, it will be beyond my bank balance before I even get a chance to bid -__-

roo boys!

Alex7089

I know. Little ...... he would still be at 15,000 if they weren't impatient little ....

BratPack

Alex7089

Quote from: BratPack on October 15, 2010, 10:28:30 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on October 15, 2010, 10:27:26 PM
Up to 19k

If Clark's any indication he'll go for 75
If that happens I will send the guy who gets him a long PM about what a little .... he is.

roo boys!

Well this is the time of the year to put guys up, massive inflation.

Justin Bieber

Unlucky Alex. I can try stealing it off them if you want :P.

I'll put it up for sale for you after I train him a bit then? Need to get some of the money back ;D.