Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Yeah the guys secondaries I got are shower house but I got a decent SA to lift them :D

cookie311993

hey dudes could anyone that has over 75k bid for James Russell. All of yous bid for him becuase he has already had a bid from someone so this person is keen on him and will outbid you so you get your money back. The more yous invest for me the better please do it mates. This dude will outbid you when he gets back online and will mean you all get ya money back and get me heaps of money for him mates

DazBurg

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 14, 2010, 08:50:18 PM
hey dudes could anyone that has over 75k bid for James Russell. All of yous bid for him becuase he has already had a bid from someone so this person is keen on him and will outbid you so you get your money back. The more yous invest for me the better please do it mates. This dude will outbid you when he gets back online and will mean you all get ya money back and get me heaps of money for him mates

i don't even have that much left...lol

cookie311993

damn anyone i need your help please to get me some more money for my team

Justin Bieber

That's alot of cash :o. Would if I had the funds ;).

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 14, 2010, 08:43:06 PM
Way to go McR 8).

Saw Stinson before ;). Also there was Ted Mosby on the TM a while back for the HIMYM fans ;).
Did you get Kurt Cobain HP?

cookie311993

yeah i am hoping to get heaps for him as he is Spectacular/Expert mates

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on October 14, 2010, 08:59:31 PM
Way to go McR 8).

Saw Stinson before ;). Also there was Ted Mosby on the TM a while back for the HIMYM fans ;).
Alas, he went way too high for me to afford :'(.

Just went through my teamlist and getting rid of baggage :P. 2 seniors and 6 youths :o. 3 of the youths (the 19 y.o's) began this season in my first team in the youth matches :P

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 14, 2010, 09:16:20 PM
Way to go McR 8).

Just went through my teamlist and getting rid of baggage :P. 2 seniors and 6 youths :o. 3 of the youths (the 19 y.o's) began this season in my first team in the youth matches :P
Again......Nevermind :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on October 14, 2010, 09:18:42 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 14, 2010, 09:16:20 PM
Way to go McR 8).

Again......Nevermind :P
I can't afford 200k+ :P.

Justin Bieber

WOW. Somebody bid 20k on a medium bowler I bought from Alex for 1k :o. Seems new to the game so don't think he meant it.

McRooster

Can anyone help cookie out?

.....or is that going to be the way the cookie has to crumble  :P

I really admire his tactic, a bit like I was talking to RB a few hundred pages ago - we can all here really look after each other bidding wise if we TEAM together. TEAM - Together Everybody Achieves More

Justin Bieber

Don't think anybody has that much cash though Roost :(. I bought Allen and investing quite a bit into my academies. Took a chuck of that 250k I got :(.

DazBurg

Justin Bieber