Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

That is my plan cookie. While my YA is down I will recruit every week and sell the decent ones who come along. Will make me some cash as well as the money I save by not putting anything into my YA.

I am happy for the moment. Trying to get my SA up to excellent by the end of next season using my current plan.
Hopefully after that I will have enough to slowly but surely bring my YA back in :P

McRooster

Thanks cookie  ;)

I sent JT a message earlier in FTP warning him NOT to go crazy bidding, and see how he was finding it - doesn't sound like he listened or didn't read my message :P

COPY..How you getting on?
Sent at: 13 Oct 10 09:45   From:  McRooster 
Just remember to not go too crazy when you begin bidding on players, pace yourself and your side will build quickly.

DazBurg

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 13, 2010, 09:23:19 PM
Daz your play is terrible for a batter he needs power to hit the boundaries. Without that he will not be as good. He also has terrible endurance so he wont be able to make 50 without being tired. Fire your players if they ask me everyone ask me about players and i will tell you whether to sell them or not. if you put someone on the market and they dont sell, that is 1k down the drain.

Rooster- I use to invest entirely into senior academy but now i am in a higher div i am investing a total of 50k into academies. 25k for both

CrowsFan- You wont see decent results from your youths until you get to and excellent youth academy. Until that stage players wont train fast enough to reach their potential which means you wasted that player. I recruit youths each week and the guns i sell straight away and make 200k+
yeah i know he has shower power and endurance i'm giving him one pop in fielding 2 ordinary then straight to power raining

i'm investing 45,600 into my academies atm

HillHero13

Junktimer get yourself anpther batsman Edwards is mine..

Master Q

I'm going to have a Deluxe Youth Academy in a few seasons, gonna pump a lot into there after this Season.

What I said earlier:

Quote from: Master Q on October 13, 2010, 06:26:07 PM
I've got myself a plan.

Appreciate it if no one copies it  :)

Plan:

Build team, make Youths and Young Seniors good, change name to Master Q's academy and sell most of my Seniors. Then, invest no money in my Senior Academy and Invest huge amounts into my Youth Academy, buy and recruit youth guns, play them in Senior team, then Sell the So so ones and keep the guns.

Master Q

What happens if you put more than 92k each week in your YA. Does it get any better?

cookie311993

my YA is reasonable i am investing 25k

junktimer give it  arest i need some better players and they will get better with me for your team they wont get better.

edwards as in william edwards he is absolutely shower would make my youth team or your youth team

nobody bids for Jesse Elloit or Michael Kino i am getting these gun players

yeah but that is a waste. It takes 12 weeks for a change in academy level. Improving- 1
Improving+ -2
Improving++- 3
The numbers means weeks equates to. So imvesting enough to be improving++ means in 4 weeks academy will pop theoretically

Alex7089

I would think not Q...
Waste of money ::)

DazBurg

Quote from: Master Q on October 13, 2010, 09:36:05 PM
What happens if you put more than 92k each week in your YA. Does it get any better?
from what i've read if u have it on improving++ it should pop in 4 or 5 weeks
from what i read it seems every bit more past what is required for that doesn't do anything else

could be wrong though but that is how it seemed to me

Junktimer

HillHero get yourself another batsman Edwards is mine.

Master Q

So for example, how long would it take for an Inadequate YA to turn into a Deluxe YA pumping in 92k weekly?

Alex7089

Quote from: HillHero13 on October 13, 2010, 09:31:34 PM
Junktimer get yourself anpther batsman Edwards is mine..
Um Hilly, I don't mean to be rude....
But ah, to but it bluntly, that guy is showerhouse...

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on October 13, 2010, 09:41:36 PM
So for example, how long would it take for an Inadequate YA to turn into a Deluxe YA pumping in 92k weekly?
Well, it would go from inadequate to excellent/superior quickly but after that would take a while.

Junktimer

im the man city of from the pavilion

HillHero13

yeah william edwards he is not shower.. well maybe to you.. when did you start playing i started fully playong like last week.. im still building up my team.. im not going for full guns there way too much..