DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 13, 2010, 09:11:42 PM
Hampton just sold for 10k ;D
Lyon has his first bid at 10k :)
nice stuff Ax  ;)
bloody hope i get bids on pike or sweet
or stuff it i might fire them

cookie311993

whoever back to the pavilions team is needs to stop bidding on so many quality players

DazBurg

no i might not fire them just build them up more then sell them

Master Q

Agreed Cookie. Looks like I won't get Vincent, I can't spend over 60k, and it looks like he'll go over that. Anyway, reesbr's player is better so I'll keep an eye on him.

Cookie can you post a link to your team?

Master Q

Back to the Pavillion is Junk Timer  :o

cookie311993

Daz your play is terrible for a batter he needs power to hit the boundaries. Without that he will not be as good. He also has terrible endurance so he wont be able to make 50 without being tired. Fire your players if they ask me everyone ask me about players and i will tell you whether to sell them or not. if you put someone on the market and they dont sell, that is 1k down the drain.

Rooster- I use to invest entirely into senior academy but now i am in a higher div i am investing a total of 50k into academies. 25k for both

CrowsFan- You wont see decent results from your youths until you get to and excellent youth academy. Until that stage players wont train fast enough to reach their potential which means you wasted that player. I recruit youths each week and the guns i sell straight away and make 200k+

cookie311993

this is my team boys. Yeah Junk Timer as flowered us all over. He has bidded so much for so many players that are too good for his team. It is betrayal
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/club.htm?teamId=362

Junktimer

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 13, 2010, 09:20:12 PM
whoever back to the pavilions team is needs to stop bidding on so many quality players

never haha

Master Q

Does it cost 1k to put a player on the market?

Cookie what level is your Youth Academy

Junktimer

how do ya earn $$$ win games?

Master Q

Win Divisions

Supporters

Sponsers

Selling Players