Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: chrisuzz on October 13, 2010, 07:19:38 PM
Have a look at Bhatt Daz should develop in to quite a decnt player with a bit of fielding training

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=417695
nice Zz pop him a couple in fielding and ur laughing
he should be a gun for u for seasons to come  ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 13, 2010, 06:37:44 PM
After reading that thing on academies it may be the right move financially to not invest in the youth academy at all, but does that make the game more fun?
I think that if you are investing in the youth team then it adds that second dimension to the game because you can develop someone from just 16 years old into a gun of a player.
So for that reason I will continue to invest in my youths even if that isn't recommended
I did that :D. I have recruited in 2 future stars and a few solid youth players 8).

Also Q, you can only have a minimum of 13 players in your senior squad I think. There goes that 5 seniors only ;).

Alex7089

Hey guys I just though of a master plan, easy road to glory.
Build team, make Youths and Young Seniors good, change name to Alex's academy and sell most of my Seniors. Then, invest no money in my Senior Academy and Invest huge amounts into my Youth Academy, buy and recruit youth guns, play them in Senior team, then Sell the So so ones and keep the guns.
Joking, of course :P
After reading that forum I have decided to drop my youth team. Not investing a cent in it, nor will I care about game results.

Lyon is the only one I will put a good amount of time in to from this point. Well him and any other future superstar. But other than that.
This way my senior team will be even better 8)

12 is the minimum amount of seniors ;)

Master Q

Doesn't matter, about 7 of those 13 will be duds to keep the wages down, most of my Senior team will be Youths anyway. And when it's the Transition of Youth to Senior, I'll keep a few.

PS: can I have the link to that thread on their forum?

roo boys!

here we go Q....

Quote from: roo boys! on October 13, 2010, 06:04:36 PM
Well glad you asked rooster, I was investing 25-30k-ish but after this I am investing a big fat 0!

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14253&start=210

page 14-15, helped me a lot and I am saving money now while investing more in senior

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 13, 2010, 07:29:37 PM
After reading that forum I have decided to drop my youth team. Not investing a cent in it, nor will I care about game results.

Lyon is the only one I will put a good amount of time in to from this point. Well him and any other future superstar. But other than that.
This way my senior team will be even better 8)
If you drop your youth investment, he'll get affected too :(. Either forfeit him and future youths for the investment money.

I've got 25 youths :o. Time to clear out a few. Have 3 ending tommorrow if anybody wants 8). Ain't that bad and well worth the 1k bid ;).

McRooster

Quote from: Junktimer on October 13, 2010, 07:17:12 PM
Quote from: McRooster on October 13, 2010, 06:29:05 PM
Quote from: Junktimer on October 13, 2010, 06:24:45 PM
i do not get this game
The only way to walk a million miles is by taking the first step JT  ;)

It can be overwhelming to begin with, but everyone here will help.
We were all once in your position.

roost i have a team i just have no idea what to do.  apparently i have already played 3 games!
JT, What's your team name and manager name?

Anyone here Weed Whackers? Alex I noticed he played you in a junior match and he's challenged me to a junior friendly (which I will accept) and also Wookie I will accept your senior one-day challenge shortly as I will have senior and junior friendlies play on the same day.
I think I am right in saying too that you can actually have the same junior players playing in either match when playing on the same day?

Alex7089

I know HP. Leaves me in a tough spot. Starting to think I will sell him. With a 10k starting price. I get 100%of the sale price :-\
I want the best for him and when giving up my youth academy he won't become the gun I know he can be...

After reading this I am beginning to wonder whether I should delay all power training until my guys are sort of around 24-ish...
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18939

roo boys!

Yes you can Roost.

My seniors were up near that high a while ago HP, wage bill massive and training efficiency low.

Alex7089

Guys I think I might put Lyon up with a reserve price of 10k...maybe 20k I dunno..l Will go with 10k.

Junktimer

timmy56 roost, i dont know my manager name lol

roo boys!

Quote from: Junktimer on October 13, 2010, 07:45:00 PM
wow that is really creepy, i just read your post on their forums and thought that sounded like you with the "i dont have a clue whats going on" ;D

Junktimer

Quote from: roo boys! on October 13, 2010, 07:48:33 PM
Quote from: Junktimer on October 13, 2010, 07:45:00 PM
wow that is really creepy, i just read your post on their forums and thought that sounded like you with the "i dont have a clue whats going on" ;D

yeah thats me haha

Justin Bieber

We can always help you if you need some JT :).

Sad to see Lyon leave Alex :'(.